British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn v Ipswich 4th September

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

As it stands the Tigers can use 9.29 for Tai at home with the 5% home allowance, and JD is 9.21:t:

The only sensible choice if Tai isn't back

They've got a big problem in the away leg though 

14 minutes ago, noaksey said:

The only sensible choice if Tai isn't back

They've got a big problem in the away leg though 

Only for the semifinal. The final is scheduled for October when new averages come into force and this will probably scupper those plans.

31 minutes ago, ouch said:

Only for the semifinal. The final is scheduled for October when new averages come into force and this will probably scupper those plans.

They'll lose the semi....

Edited by noaksey

3 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

What about if Breum had actually had three rides ...

He was withdrawn with an injury so was unable to take his 3rd ride,if however he had taken his 3rd ride he would have scored 1 point as Robert Lambert had engine failure in that race

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

He was withdrawn with an injury so was unable to take his 3rd ride,if however he had taken his 3rd ride he would have scored 1 point as Robert Lambert had engine failure in that race

But when was he injured during the meeting to allow for IRR, (INJURY Rider Replacement), not " I cant be arsed so lets use RIDER REPLACEMENT

4 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

But when was he injured during the meeting to allow for IRR, (INJURY Rider Replacement), not " I cant be arsed so lets use RIDER REPLACEMENT

Don't know, I was there but wasn't near the pits or medical staff,I was merely answering another question with the information available to me

On 9/5/2023 at 9:34 AM, Mimmo said:

The racing at Peterborough is amazing, and I think we are possibly all looking forward to this final ever meeting at the East of England Arena, although the developers aren't meeting the laid down rules, which hopefully the Peterborough Council Planning Department turn down.  

Welcome to North Norfolk, and it's great to know that you will be a regular at King's Lynn in 2024. If you have the time, please give Mildenhall a try on a Sunday afternoon, as it really is a lovely afternoon out, at possibly the friendliest track in the country.
They are at home this Sunday (4.00pm) and still have a Cup Final to race, which will probably be against Leicester, on a date still to be confirmed.   

Thanks for the welcome Mimmo. Yes I will keep an eye out Mildenhall cup final wise.