British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers vs Lions - Thursday 7th September

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Truth is we'll never know, but if he hadn't fallen off and managed to have an injury and fall-free run for the first weeks of the season I expect things would have been very different. 

I do agree with a previous comment, it's a bit of a coincidence that the team has become a lot stronger since the former co promoter left the scene

Many coincidences and strange goings-on at The Club this season sadly!   Trying to make sense of it all is not easy and frustrating to say the least!

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Truth is we'll never know, but if he hadn't fallen off and managed to have an injury and fall-free run for the first weeks of the season I expect things would have been very different. 

I do agree with a previous comment, it's a bit of a coincidence that the team has become a lot stronger since the former co promoter left the scene

Buster can’t win with some PB fans.He’s given them a great team since CJ bailed out, dumping Lynn at the bottom of the league. But he don’t give a poo about PB though…Wait for tha laughing emojis from the haters.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Buster can’t win with some PB fans.He’s given them a great team since CJ bailed out, dumping Lynn at the bottom of the league. But he don’t give a poo about PB though…

:blink::blink::blink:

21 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Buster can’t win with some PB fans.He’s given them a great team since CJ bailed out, dumping Lynn at the bottom of the league. But he don’t give a poo about PB though…Wait for tha laughing emojis from the haters.

What's CJ bailing out got to do with it. Chapman is the owner and what he says goes no matter what the others underneath him do. He soon pops up on any team building issue that doesn't suit. He could have given us a decent team from the off irrespective of CJ. Good effort at deflection though. And credit for making avoiding the wooden spoon look like an achievement

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

You seriously can’t think Buster was the one that found Wojdylo and Tarasenko? The  easy option/jobs for the boys Worrall and Andersen would have been Busters choice. Similar to the team building at Lynn this season, hence why both of his teams are rooted to the bottom of the table.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

What's CJ bailing out got to do with it. Chapman is the owner and what he says goes no matter what the others underneath him do. He soon pops up on any team building issue that doesn't suit. He could have given us a decent team from the off irrespective of CJ. Good effort at deflection though. And credit for making avoiding the wooden spoon look like an achievement

After CJ bailed out, your team has been improved dramatically. CJ was the promoter running things from the start with his buddy MT, who supposed to be co promoter, but he didn't end up doing that.. Most felt that Buster would just do nothing and run the clock down, but he hasn't.. He's  brought riders in and he is paying them now, and doing the deals.. I can't say any more than that.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JoeW436 said:

You seriously can’t think Buster was the one that found Wojdylo and Tarasenko? The  easy option/jobs for the boys Worrall and Andersen would have been Busters choice. Similar to the team building at Lynn this season, hence why both of his teams are rooted to the bottom of the table.

They came in under him after CJ left i believe.. I didn't say he found them... They came in when Buster was forced to step in, and therefor Buster must of did the deals and paying them, i would of thought.. ?

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can we just let this thread go please it's too painful for me to see it keep popping up at the top of the page!

:drink:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Can we just let this thread go please it's too painful for me to see it keep popping up at the top of the page!

:drink:

No - not a chance now you’ve said that!  Lol.  

• Haha 1