British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scoobydoo

Peterborough v Wolverhampton 11/09/23

PETERBOROUGH: Richard Lawson (Guest), Niels-Kristian Iversen, Benjamin Basso, Chris Harris, Vadim Tarasenko, Ben Cook, Jordan Jenkins.
PARRYS INTERNATIONAL WOLVES: Sam Masters, Steve Worrall, Luke Becker, Rory Schlein, Ryan Douglas, Zach Cook, Leon Flint.

Thought I would take the opportunity to start quite possibly my last ever thread on the forum .

Penultimate meeting for the Panthers 2023 season and quite possibly for ( no wont say it but you know what I mean ) 

Theres at present just 30 heats , 120 laps and 30 minutes of race actiion left to experience at the showground as it stands

And just as unfortunately for Wolves fans there last ever competitive league match before they participate in the play offs and also face the prospect of closure.

Lets hope its a safe meeting for all the riders and its not the end of a Panthers vs Wolves clash and they both get to lock spindles again in the future .

Edited by scoobydoo
Mistake in date
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

I look through that Wolves team and I don't see a rider anywhere near the level of Artem Laguta.

Another 15 point max is coming up.

Hardly surprising as he’s a world champion, a bit of a ridiculous statement.

Dougy usually goes well round there so we’ll see.

• Like 1

Hate to say it but I think we may get battered by that Peterborough team. Should be a decent meeting. Looking like my last visit to Peterborough. Criminal

• Like 1

Wondering if Laguta will have another dodgy burger tonight.Wroclaw won't want another riding getting injured before next weeks final.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Wondering if Laguta will have another dodgy burger tonight.Wroclaw won't want another riding getting injured before next weeks final.

What nonsense.

Laguta is 100% committed to the Panthers. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

I think he new this last Thursday, hence his over the top waving to the people in the grandstand at the completion of his last race. He was saying goodbye.

• Like 1

More Bull####....I don't know how this kind of thing continues to have a blind eye turned to it in British speedway..I'd rather be told the truth that Laguta has an important play off match coming up in Poland so will not be risked for this meaningless fixture.

I wouldn't want Laguta in the Panthers team,  IF there was to be a next year. Turns up when he feels like it.

• Like 1

Laguta back to his old tricks again, just in different colours now. Only managed to do 3 meetings before missing one, worse than at Lynn. 

"Ankle injury". Seemed fine on Thursday and didn't look like it was falling off yesterday. 

I can see where Wrocław are coming from with Lublin being back to full strength and then losing Janowski yesterday to a broken ankle but I’d just rather everyone involved was straight up and say rather than feeding us BS.

• Like 1