British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Belle Vue vs Ipswich play off semi 1st leg

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Well, you could have!  Scott is in Oxford's 1-7, would surely be available.....  

Not unless Eurosport use Sam Ermolenko instead of Scott!

1 hour ago, AceBelle said:

Dreamland tell me when you wake up :rofl:

Omg he's back,,, different account but the Belle Vue end of a bell is back. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

I guess Scott will be part of the euro sport team

Why would ipswich use Scott,,, they have issues,,, and don't the fans remember him rubbing it in ya faces a few years back 

13 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Omg he's back,,, different account but the Belle Vue end of a bell is back. 

Exactly my thoughts the bell end is back now its play off time.

38 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

I see Freddy Hodder has been named as a no 8 for BV, makes me think Norick may not be 100% fit

Why? If Blödorn isn't fit the Aces can use a guest.  Including Hodder is primarily a gesture to enable him to experience the pits and atmosphere during an Elite meeting. If, unfortunately, the Aces are short of riders during the meeting, he might get an R/R ride.

Edited by Roger Jacobs
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

I see Freddy Hodder has been named as a no 8 for BV, makes me think Norick may not be 100% fit

We always name a number 8 when it's r/r.  I thought every team did. 

7 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

We always name a number 8 when it's r/r.  I thought every team did. 

No I expect most fans dont even know who their number 8 is and very few teams turn up with a number 8 even if they are using r/r and now you can use irr . Hodder is only their for the experience , Lemon won't use him unless you have the unfortunate scenario of a injury to a reserve and if he didn't ride you would only have 3 riders.

• Like 1

There was a time when you had to name a number 8 when using R/R. 
Many instances recently where teams usingR/R have suffered further injuries in a meeting and been forced to track only one rider in a race.

• Like 2

The shorts tasted very nice 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Exactly my thoughts the bell end is back now its play off time.

You know what’s worse. This guy is a 60+ old man. He’s got strange behaviour for a mid sixties year old man 

• Like 2

With no Doyle we should really be taking advantage of this. Although we all know what play off Harris is like 

21 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Oh dear, Harris doesn't have a great record at Foxhall and would have preferred RR. 

21 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I would have said his record at Foxhall was quite good, got paid 14 for Leicester earlier in the season.

21 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

He is generally poor at Ipswich. When he rode for us he was particularly poor. Didn’t get one of his brilliant rides all season. 
was never his fault though. Track or set ups

He did have a disappointing season with us, but to be honest since then he’s been a thorn in our side and ridden Foxhall superbly! This season 12+2 dropping one point to Doyle from his completed rides, last season when he visited three times with Peterborough, he scored 11+1, 14+1 and 14+1 again. Pretty impressive!

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He did have a disappointing season with us, but to be honest since then he’s been a thorn in our side and ridden Foxhall superbly! This season 12+2 dropping one point to Doyle from his completed rides, last season when he visited three times with Peterborough, he scored 11+1, 14+1 and 14+1 again. Pretty impressive!

I was there for 2 of those Peterborough meetings - one which included the super heat win - the other thing about Chris is he is always capable of pulling out a big score whereever he rides, his best days are yes behind him now but never discount his ability to score points and entertain!

added to say which is probably why he gets so many guest bookings - that and an ave that fits!

Edited by GeneralMelchett
  • Like 1