British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Belle Vue vs Ipswich play off semi 1st leg

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

It isn’t assessed, that’s not what that word means. It’s his official average that he achieved on track. If they want to play by those rules then his average should have been REASSESSED to an average that aligns to his current ability. 

And no he can’t guest as per the regulations I agree. 

But reassessed is still assessed. It was reassessed - incorrectly maybe but reassessed all the same

That’s a massive blow to Ipswich. Doyle is irreplaceable really particularly at Foxhall where he remains absolutely dominant. Across all fixtures this season his home average is over 11, GSA over 10 and a half. Almost a point more than Emil!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laobob said:

Can Jack Holder guest for us at Belle Vue ?

No, even if he wanted to which I’m sure he doesn’t. 

1 hour ago, Sir Sidney said:

On issue 32 of the Team Declarations https://britishspeedway.co.uk/2023-premiership-declarations/ Robert Lambert has an * against his name. The key says that means an assessed average

Interesting because  Patryk Wojodylo doesn’t have an * next to his name but surely he has an assessed average? An official document with error? All the more reason to push it.

The documentation & regulations are not water tight

12 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

There is a "best interest of the sport clause" in the rule book.

We can't have a play-off match decided by an injury. Jack Holder should be allowed to ride.

There is a set of SCB Regulations, and there are no clauses.

If Fricke hasn't already agreed to ride for Sheffield, they could offer him a good deal ... or Łaguta :o

6 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Interesting because  Patryk Wojodylo doesn’t have an * next to his name but surely he has an assessed average? An official document with error? All the more reason to push it.

The documentation & regulations are not water tight

Wojdylo clearly has "ass", which I'm assuming is not a disparaging comment!

30 minutes ago, Aries said:

That’s a massive blow to Ipswich. Doyle is irreplaceable really particularly at Foxhall where he remains absolutely dominant. Across all fixtures this season his home average is over 11, GSA over 10 and a half. Almost a point more than Emil!

I think you are jumping the gun, he hasnt declared himself unfit to ride yet.

13 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

There is a set of SCB Regulations, and there are no clauses.

If Fricke hasn't already agreed to ride for Sheffield, they could offer him a good deal ... or Łaguta :o

Even if he HAS agreed to ride for Sheffield, we could still offer him a good (better) deal :D 

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think you are jumping the gun, he hasnt declared himself unfit to ride yet.

He’s as tough as they come, but he’s not superman. Foxhall Thursday a possibility maybe, but highly unlikely he’d be back on a bike tomorrow you’d think. 

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Even if he HAS agreed to ride for Sheffield, we could still offer him a good (better) deal :D 

Sheffield aren't riding Monday 

12 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Wojdylo clearly has "ass", which I'm assuming is not a disparaging comment!

Yes but it’s not an * which apparently means it’s an assessed average, Brem has an * & not ass next to his name she signed at a similar time to both Wojdylo & Lambert. So what is the official mark of an assessed average * or ass?