King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

16 hours ago, Speedball said:

IF the above rumours are true then I make the averages:

Tarasenko 6.94
Iversen 6.64
Lawson 6.41
Harris 6.37
Basso 6.25

Leaves 6.39 if team average is 39:00 again.

Solid throughout but would still prefer to see someone like Wojdylo at reserve and the extra points used for a No 1.

But is there one available that we can afford and wants to come?

If not, then there is certainly strength in depth in this team. Basso at reserve on 6.25 :o

Same here. A decent No.1 is needed imho.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 5:25 PM, FishersGate said:

At least Kings Lynn are pushing a bit more. Think the stars need a big season to keep the fans happy. They've been poor for too long now.

The problem is ahy club can say they are going to have a good season, but the riders have to do it on track.

The last two seasons I thought Lynn looked good (not many others agreed I'd admit), both times based on always having a strong number 6, so as a fan I wouldn't belittle their team selections.

On the other hand Birmingham have twice said they've got a play-off strength team, but it's looked to me (and everyone else) like a near-bottom team.

19 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

The problem is ahy club can say they are going to have a good season, but the riders have to do it on track.

The last two seasons I thought Lynn looked good (not many others agreed I'd admit), both times based on always having a strong number 6, so as a fan I wouldn't belittle their team selections.

On the other hand Birmingham have twice said they've got a play-off strength team, but it's looked to me (and everyone else) like a near-bottom team.

I thought Kings Lynn team at the start wasn't bad either. I didn't think it would win the league but certainly make a case for the play offs. Signing riders like Lawson will steady the boat but they are desperate for a number 1.

25 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

4 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

I thought Kings Lynn team at the start wasn't bad either. I didn't think it would win the league but certainly make a case for the play offs. Signing riders like Lawson will steady the boat but they are desperate for a number 1.

The problem with King's Lynn, the septet never has anything exciting for fans to look forward too. Every season it's just meh. Then we get fed nonsense that there isn't the rider's available but every other club seems to find them. 

We've seen this club give spots to rider's coming out of, or about to retire. Cheap. 

The concern is King's Lynn doing a mash-up of King's Lynn / Peterborough 2023 for the new 7. Both teams an absolute mile off so why would it be different in 2024??

Apart from getting Bomber & Tarasenko at King's Lynn giving excitement from the back where's the results coming from? 

Lawson, Iversen, Basso, Kerr, Klindt, Worrall are flat-lining rider's. Race winners will again be a tough ask. 

For me, King's Lynn needs to turn a corner & think outside the box, steal rider's from other clubs, be bold. 

This club is desperate for a genuine (SGP / Ekstraliga) No1.

We all know what's coming in 2024.

14 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

No R Lambert it seems. Signed with Vastervik for 24

I think he said that ages ago though didn't he, that he was committed to Sweden for another season and then he'd consider a UK team.

10 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I think he said that ages ago though didn't he, that he was committed to Sweden for another season and then he'd consider a UK team.

He may have. From some reports I saw (unsure how credible), it was mentioned that if he got out of his Smederna contract he would do a full season in the UK

They were definitely conversations last season.

I'd bloody love it if true. Team building average must be something like 42.00 if that's the case.

Edited by Speedball

59 minutes ago, Speedball said:

They were definitely conversations last season.

I'd bloody love it if true. Team building average must be something like 42.00 if that's the case.

Probably dreaming, but  us Lynn fans, more than  deserve a good team i think;)

Vadim

NKI

Lawson

Harris

Basso

Freddie ( If his 2017 average of 9.29 was still used) 

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Probably dreaming, but ...

Vadim

NKI

Lawson

Harris

Basso

Freddie ( If his 2017 average of 9.29 was still used) 

It's good to have fantasies 

1 minute ago, StarBoy said:

It's good to have fantasies 

I know :)