22 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Musielak

Iversen

Tarasenko

Basso

Harris

Jorgensen

Rowe/Jenkins

I’d be surprised if Lynn could go a year without signing TJ… but I’d rather Kerr or Tofty at 6 tbh 

Harris will sign for the Brummies if they move up, was up there yesterday with his son.

2 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Musielak

Iversen

Tarasenko

Basso

Harris

Jorgensen

Rowe/Jenkins

I’d be surprised if Lynn could go a year without signing TJ… but I’d rather Kerr or Tofty at 6 tbh 

Replace Bomber with Charles Wright and I think you'll be spot on.

Buster signs the leftovers and Charles Wright isn't at BV.........Ipswich, Leicester and Sheffield can't fit him in going by rumoured line-ups.

So it's a 50/50 chance that he's either at KL or the club that comes up from the Championship imo.

34 minutes ago, TTT said:

Replace Bomber with Charles Wright and I think you'll be spot on.

Buster signs the leftovers and Charles Wright isn't at BV.........Ipswich, Leicester and Sheffield can't fit him in going by rumoured line-ups.

So it's a 50/50 chance that he's either at KL or the club that comes up from the Championship imo.

Wouldn’t have TJ back. Fresh blood is needed. I’d take Patryk W at No.6 if he’s available. His assessed average is only 0.01 more than TJ,s from memory. He beat JD twice in his short stint last season I think?. Once dialled in I think he’d do very well around the AFA, and deffo up that assessed 5.00 imho.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

and why would Tobi agree to that?

Tobi feels let down by Sheffied. Once Tai flashed his knickers, years of loyalty was quickly forgotten about.

It was Tobi’s second season with us this last season, sad as I am to not see him back next season, the use of those words “years of loyalty” is absolute tripe! 

15 hours ago, Hackney said:

Harris will sign for the Brummies if they move up, was up there yesterday with his son.

Rode for Brum the last time they were in the top league so it wouldn't be a new challenge.

If it's true about Oxford running in the Prem then I think that's where Bomber ends up.

12 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wouldn’t have TJ back. Fresh blood is needed. I’d take Patryk W at No.6 if he’s available. His assessed average is only 0.01 more than TJ,s from memory. He beat JD twice in his short stint last season I think?. Once dialled in I think he’d do very well around the AFA, and deffo up that assessed 5.00 imho.

I think Patryk W is signed up elsewhere 

Tobi

NKI

Basso

Tarasenko

Rowe (RS)

12.48 left for two

Charles Wright + Another Up to 6.33 (Rory Schlein 5.89????? maybe)

If he's not at Ipswich then Danny King + Another Up to 5.43 (Just enough left for MPT or Jorgensen)

Edited by TTT

12 minutes ago, TTT said:

Tobi

NKI

Basso

Tarasenko

Rowe (RS)

12.48 left for two

Charles Wright + Another Up to 6.33 (Rory Schlein 5.89????? maybe)

If he's not at Ipswich then Danny King + Another Up to 5.43 (Just enough left for MPT or Jorgensen)

Do we know the points limit yet?

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Do we know the points limit yet?

ITK's and strong rumours suggest it's 41.00

• Like 1

Adding together different rumours etc, how about:

Musielak 
Basso
Iversen
Tarasenko
Wojdylo

That leaves about 7.48 to fill. Not many 7 pointers available though. 

1 hour ago, TTT said:

ITK's and strong rumours suggest it's 41.00

If that turns out to be the case. I'd settle for the following...

Tobi                                                                                        Tobi

Basso                                                                                     Basso

NKI                                                                                          Wright

Tarasenko                                                                              Tarasenko

King                                                                                         R Lambert   Just dreaming ;)

Paddy Wojdylo                                                                        Wojdylo

Rowe/Jenkins                                                                          Rowe/ jenkins

i make it 40.57 after Kings -2.5%                                          40.68 after Wright/lambo -2.5%  

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Musielak 
Basso
Iversen
Tarasenko
Wojdylo

Musielak

Basso

Wright

Tarasenko

Iversen

Brennan

Rowe 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Musielak 
Basso
Iversen
Tarasenko
Wojdylo

I slotted King in there. But i'd be shocked if he isn't at Ippo again.  Ben Cook for NKI would fit an assessed 8 pointer in. But one of us would need to win the Lotto :lol:

• Haha 1