SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

So looking like:

Musielak: 8.69

Tarasenko: 6.94

Iversen: 6.64

Basso: 6.25

Leaves 11:48 for final 2 members. 

Wojdylo must be a strong contender on 5.00, so 6.48 for final team place. 

15 minutes ago, Speedball said:

So looking like:

Decent side if it comes together. Reserve strength and a good number one. Must be a good chance of NKI dropping to reserve at some point too.

18 minutes ago, Speedball said:

So looking like:

Not much improvement in any of them tbh basso maybe and rowe definitely if he's signed! 

1 minute ago, pubichair said:

Not much improvement in any of them tbh basso maybe and rowe definitely if he's signed! 

Unlike you to be negative :D

Most importantly it's a clearout from the last three seasons which have been disastrous and a team which would be exciting to watch, especially if Charles Wright filled the last spot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Unlike you to be negative :D

Most importantly it's a clearout from the last three seasons which have been disastrous and a team which would be exciting to watch, especially if Charles Wright filled the last spot. 

Where would all this improvement in average come from? But it's definitely better than the tripe that has been served the last few years  100%   Probabaly go for rob lambert If he wanted to ride here for full season!  And whatever else would fit lol 

17 minutes ago, pubichair said:

Where would all this improvement in average come from? But it's definitely better than the tripe that has been served the last few years  100%   Probabaly go for rob lambert If he wanted to ride here for full season!  And whatever else would fit lol 

I agree with you, I don't see an awful lot of improvement, however you could imagine that team winning more home meetings than not and I think that is what's needed, there have been far too many poor performances at Lynn in the last three years. People stop going if the team is losing and the racing poor.

Unfortunately the riders with improvement in them get hoovered up by the wealthier clubs who pay more than Buster and we get what's left. Just the way it is unfortunately.

Basso is a good start. The fans need abit lf excitement and most importantly change. 

Charles wright would be a smart signing..always gives his all and him with basso at 3 n 4 is a good engine room.

I feel like lynn n birmingham are going to go in similar directions with team building. Solid teams 

11 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I agree with you, I don't see an awful lot of improvement, however you could imagine that team winning more home meetings than not and I think that is what's needed, there have been far too many poor performances at Lynn in the last three years. People stop going if the team is losing and the racing poor.

Unfortunately the riders with improvement in them get hoovered up by the wealthier clubs who pay more than Buster and we get what's left. Just the way it is unfortunately.

100% agree with you there!  But I'm suprised that'll be the team tbh it's still an expensive team for what buster usually does lol