British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

16 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Yeah BV looks like being Kurtz, Blodorn, Lidsey, B.Cook, Bewley, Z.Cook, Bailey 

Z cook don’t fit with Ben in the team. 

think we are looking at someone like hulme or mountain at 6 

2 hours ago, castrolargh said:

Museilak, Tarasenko and woydlo with maybe an AndersThomson thrown in if no klindt( if that fits)would be nice

On his converted Champ average from 2015-16 at PB would be 4.41. But id imagine he would be an assessed 8 now. If that's the case, then no. I'd expect MPT to fill the spot.

19 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

On his converted Champ average from 2015-16 at PB would be 4.41. But id imagine he would be an assessed 8 now. If that's the case, then no. I'd expect MPT to fill the spot.

Don't know where you got that number from, should be 5.53 converted. While I'd expect Thomsen's average to be re-assessed, Lambert & Lindsey, Kasprzak & Pedersen's (from 2011) averages weren't re-assesed. So who knows?

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Don't know where you got that number from, should be 5.53 converted. While I'd expect Thomsen's average to be re-assessed, Lambert & Lindsey, Kasprzak & Pedersen's (from 2011) averages weren't re-assesed. So who knows?

My bad he averaged 6.62 in 2015. He did average 8.29 in 16. Giving him a converted average of 5.53:t:

I think Tarasenko and Wojdylo will be announced next (in no particular order)… then it will be Musielak plus one other 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I think Tarasenko and Wojdylo will be announced next (in no particular order)… then it will be Musielak plus one other 

And it’s the “one other” that will make or break this team in my opinion.

A rider like Thomson would be an amazing coup on 5.53. MPT after two injury affected seasons, not so much so unfortunately.

Edit: Well the announcement has put that to bed. Nice to dream for a few days.

Edited by Speedball

Good Signings. Looking forward to watching Musielak. If Palm-Toft is injury free and at reserve, that is also a good signing.

Tarasenko and 'one other' to complete the team.

Assuming the last two are also correct, It's got 6th place written all over this side.

Solid but nothing to shout about when you look at the other rumoured sides in the league.

• Like 1

Got yourself a decent top heatleader in TM - he is exciting to watch and never gives up.

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Agree. Again won’t trouble the play offs IMO if the others are as I suspect. 

Hopefully :t:

I suspect we are in the same position as the last couple of seasons....very difficult to put us above four others on paper, BUT if the stars align and we have far more luck with injuries and availability then fourth could happen. Difference this season is that we start with a proper number one. 

First priority has to be to win far more home meetings and take it from there. 

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I suspect we are in the same position as the last couple of seasons....very difficult to put us above four others on paper, BUT if the stars align and we have far more luck with injuries and availability then fourth could happen. Difference this season is that we start with a proper number one. 

First priority has to be to win far more home meetings and take it from there. 

I think there are a few big 'ifs' for the rumoured team, but then I look at Sheffield and I'm not convinced by C Holder or by the reserves, I think both of Lynns should beat them 9/10.