British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

13 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I'm not for a minute saying we should do it but would he fit for MPT and use the remaining points up?

Lyon won't agree to it as he likes working with familiar faces.

However if Buster was to be brutal then it's better to keep MPT and drop NKI.

MPT will improve once he gets his confidence back where's NKI won't because it's an age thing when it comes to NKI, The wear and tear on his body through all of his injuries is finally taking it's toll just like it did with Hans Andersen towards the end.

On 4/7/2024 at 11:34 AM, SPEEDY69 said:

I thought he'd said recently that his enthusiasm was renewed? 

I bet it is 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I see Wojdylo now has a rolling ave of 5.00. I think most expected him to move above MPT. But MPT stays in the top 5 for the rest of April at least.

Edited by szkocjasid

According to Sportowefakty NKI had an off in Denmark, they are reporting a concussion, but not sure if that’s been confirmed as will be out for set period if so, well in UK anyway they let them ride in Poland 

I know it's early doors, but I'd be very tempted to bring in Klindt. If he produced his form of last season he would definitely improve our top 4 chances. I got the impression he was a good team man to have around the pits as well. I was disappointed when he went to Oxford.

That's no disrespect to NKI, but as others have said, he is getting to the wrong end of his career and I rather remember his earlier years for the club

1 hour ago, kelvinht said:

I know it's early doors, but I'd be very tempted to bring in Klindt. If he produced his form of last season he would definitely improve our top 4 chances. I got the impression he was a good team man to have around the pits as well. I was disappointed when he went to Oxford.

That's no disrespect to NKI, but as others have said, he is getting to the wrong end of his career and I rather remember his earlier years for the club

Not for me.When i was putting together my team prediction for the coming season i didn't include Klindt for the reason he was coming back from a serious injury.This still stands with me,just can't see him hitting the heights that he did with Lynn last season.

40 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Not for me.When i was putting together my team prediction for the coming season i didn't include Klindt for the reason he was coming back from a serious injury.This still stands with me,just can't see him hitting the heights that he did with Lynn last season.

Iversen was also coming back from a serious injury. 

2 hours ago, therefused said:

Iversen was also coming back from a serious injury. 

I think Klindt's was much more serious.Whilst Iversen did have an horrific crash at Peterborough,pretty sure he escaped with no broken bones.

I see basso posted a story on his Insta last night of him in a hospital waiting room, not sure if he had an off yesterday ? Hope he’s all good for tonight though 

Possible elbow injury I believe. Crashed while racing for Fjelsted.

5 hours ago, Speedball said:

Possible elbow injury I believe. Crashed while racing for Fjelsted.

Still April and Stars have 2 out injured. Tommy B at No 4 for Sheffield away with RR at No 2.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Artem Laguta is needed.

I think he’d of come back to Peterborough, not arsed about riding anywhere else though.

1 minute ago, JoeW436 said:

I think he’d of come back to Peterborough, not arsed about riding anywhere else though.

Peterborough is where Artem's heart is.

• Like 1