British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Rory and Jye ?

If Etheridge is signed again you might as well just write off another season the bloke is useless home and away. I have faith Dickson is switched on enough to not make that mistake.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, emilali said:

If Etheridge is signed again you might as well just write off another season the bloke is useless home and away. I have faith Dickson is switched on enough to not make that mistake.

Your faith may be dented.

ps

He can be decent at home,when the opposition are poor and the track is slick and he gates.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Your faith may be dented.

ps

He can be decent at home,when the opposition are poor and the track is slick and he gates.

Judging on last season league position's then he's only good against Plymouth, no only kidding I'm in no position to comment on other teams I don't know that well all I hope and I've said this many times is hopefully and next season with 38 points to play with it could be a closer league ie; top 35 and bottom 4pts wont be repeated and every team will be competitive which I know Poole will be as always.

18 hours ago, emilali said:

He’s signed, bet he’s put a lot of people off buying a season ticket though. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, BackstaightBandit said:

Schlein and Etheridge

Two fantastic signings

I think under Stewart Dickson you’ll see a better version of Etheridge this year or he’ll struggle to keep his place.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, BanditsFan said:

He’s signed, bet he’s put a lot of people off buying a season ticket though. 

He'll be fine if he wears a Sheffield racejacket under his Berwick one

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, emilali said:

Around 7.9 at home hardly useless 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Around 7.9 at home hardly useless 

Goes missing when it matters, not had a good score against a good team for a while

33 minutes ago, BanditsFan said:

Goes missing when it matters, not had a good score against a good team for a while

His scores against Glasgow, poole, Oxford were normal hardly missing.

22 hours ago, Normski said:

Have they maybe made an error surely £16 online & £18 pay at gate would have been more like it for concessions

21 hours ago, alang said:

It's known as a CONcession

How many concessions will take advantage of the 'book early reduced rate' via the app.? ;)

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

How many concessions will take advantage of the 'book early reduced rate' via the app.? ;)

Certainly a strange concession.IMO.Is it any different from last season,think fans thought that the concession for older fans was going to be re introduced.?

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Certainly a strange concession.IMO.Is it any different from last season,think fans thought that the concession for older fans was going to be re introduced.?

£2 cheaper for them on the gate. Concessions in the main aren’t going to be the ones buying online advanced tickets. I do think it should be slightly cheaper than £18 though.