British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Sheffield play off final 1st leg

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Just got to hope that Doyle doesn't do anymore crash dummy testing in the GP today and unfortunately ends up missing the 1st leg Monday ,

Then Harris guests for Sheffield and Lawson ends up as the guest for Doyle 

Now that would cause some very interesting chatter on here .

Nah we would gazzump Sheffield and get Lambert ;)

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Just got to hope that Doyle doesn't do anymore crash dummy testing in the GP today and unfortunately ends up missing the 1st leg Monday ,

Then Harris guests for Sheffield and Lawson ends up as the guest for Doyle 

Now that would cause some very interesting chatter on here .

That would be disastrous for Ipswich

5 hours ago, The Third Man said:

Hope your right

Of course there’s a chance Harris has a stinker but all that will prove is Orion got very lucky with his prediction. Over the last two season’s, Harris’ scores at Foxhall have been 11+1, 9+1, 14+1, 14+1, 8+1, 12+2 and 10+3 so there’s absolutely nothing in the recent past to suggest Harris will score “between 5 and 7 at best”. I hope he’s right though!!

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Of course there’s a chance Harris has a stinker but all that will prove is Orion got very lucky with his prediction. Over the last two season’s, Harris’ scores at Foxhall have been 11+1, 9+1, 14+1, 14+1, 8+1, 12+2 and 10+3 so there’s absolutely nothing in the recent past to suggest Harris will score “between 5 and 7 at best”. I hope he’s right though!!

Has Harris got less than 7 this season anywhere? I doubt it. Having Lambert as a guest is massive for Sheffield

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Has Harris got less than 7 this season anywhere? I doubt it. Having Lambert as a guest is massive for Sheffield

4 times: Wolves twice, KL and Sheffield

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Don't be a wimp and try to cover yourself in case your wrong  .  . Nothing lucky if im right he's against tough oppo in all his heats in a final no matter what his foxhall record is . He wont have to have  a stinker to score  7 it would be what i  would expect .  Heats 13 and 15 will be Gp standard with people giving 100 % 

One thing for sure if im wrong are come back and admit it  i wont need to  cover myself or make excuses .  

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, orion said:

Don't be a wimp and try to cover yourself in case your wrong  .  . Nothing lucky if im right he's against tough oppo in all his heats in a final no matter what his foxhall record is . He wont have to have  a stinker to score  7 it would be what i  would expect .  Heats 13 and 15 will be Gp standard with people giving 100 % 

One thing for sure if im wrong are come back and admit it  i wont need to  cover myself or make excuses .  

He wont be wrong, there is zero chance Harris wont get more that 7.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

He wont be wrong, there is zero chance Harris wont get more that 7.

How do you see his 5 rides going then , points in each heat .. 

9 minutes ago, orion said:

How do you see his 5 rides going then , points in each heat .. 

He may not have 5 rides, he may be so bad he only has 4.

12 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He may not have 5 rides, he may be so bad he only has 4.

Yea its amazing he got dropped by leics seeing  he's been that good .. Maybe they don't read the forum :rofl:

41 minutes ago, orion said:

LOL of course it’ll have been a lucky punt if he scores your “5 to 7 at most” because he hasn’t hit that low a figure in his last 7 visits there over the last two years! Those are simply statistical facts. Now put your fishing rod away there’s a good lad. 

47 minutes ago, orion said:

Christ you don’t half talk some boll0cks! You’ve been made to look a pillock because you didn’t do any basic research on Harris’s performances at Ipswich before coming out with your crock of sh!te. At least be man enough to own it. 

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

LOL of course it’ll have been a lucky punt if he scores your “5 to 7 at most” because he hasn’t hit that low a figure in his last 7 visits there over the last two years! Those are simply statistical facts. Now put your fishing rod away there’s a good lad. 

This is final ..  .. and its based on this meeting nor what he done in other  meetings  not hard to follow   .. so as i said it wont be lucky  guess  if aim right its based on logic . All your trying to do is to cover yourself because your scared of  being wrong ..

Now be a good lad  find your balls and stick  to your opinion .

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, orion said:

Yea its amazing he got dropped by leics seeing  he's been that good .. Maybe they don't read the forum :rofl:

Yes that worked out well for Leicester!!

27 minutes ago, Aries said:

Christ you don’t half talk some boll0cks! You’ve been made to look a pillock because you didn’t do any basic research on Harris’s performances at Ipswich before coming out with your crock of sh!te. At least be man enough to own it. 

The meeting has  not even been run yet has it  lol ... How can  it be a crock of rubbishe if the meeting not even been run yet  lol  As i have explained i have  based my logic on the meeting in hand the rides h'es got and who he is racing against and the fact that its is Final . if you had a brain cell the logic is quite easy to follow .

As i said if  am wrong i will own it .. Lets hope you can do the same but i doubt it .

Edited by orion
  • Haha 1