British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

24 minutes ago, Supersteady84 said:

I agree 

Yep its gone on long enough now if the seventh rider is on the books

2 hours ago, Supersteady84 said:

I know it's the case

So, lets for a minute pretend you THINK you know who the last signing is, rather than knowing for sure. So erm, why not say on here who you "THINK" that rider is ?  Obviously you wouldnt be giving anything away, as its just your thoughts as to who it MIGHT be !  :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

So, lets for a minute pretend you THINK you know who the last signing is, rather than knowing for sure. So erm, why not say on here who you "THINK" that rider is ?  Obviously you wouldnt be giving anything away, as its just your thoughts as to who it MIGHT be !  :rolleyes:

James or A.N.OTHER   thats rubbery

41 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

I've been told the team IS SORTED and was so before Christmas!!! No riders were named as its all hush hush. That's all I know so deal with it!!!!

5 hours ago, Supersteady84 said:

Just keeping everyone interested as I've said! 

Well I personally don’t see what they gain by withholding the last rider if they do indeed have all 7 signed up. Maybe someone unexpected has became available and there working on getting him or maybe like Birmingham they are struggling to get the last piece of the jigsaw. 

5 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Well I personally don’t see what they gain by withholding the last rider if they do indeed have all 7 signed up. Maybe someone unexpected has became available and there working on getting him or maybe like Birmingham they are struggling to get the last piece of the jigsaw. 

The team is sorted! 

1 minute ago, Supersteady84 said:

The team is sorted! 

If so then announce it surely? It’s not as if they are signing Zmarzlik which you’d want all the publicity possible. Supporters are your main source of income but as usual the promoters keep them in the dark but expect them to buy season tickets etc. Why?

22 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

If so then announce it surely? It’s not as if they are signing Zmarzlik which you’d want all the publicity possible. Supporters are your main source of income but as usual the promoters keep them in the dark but expect them to buy season tickets etc. Why?

Been saying the same myself before Christmas when the promotion were saying about buying season tickets for a Christmas gift 

• Like 1

proof .

Glasgow 2024 thread has 54 pages of input while Workington has 96  pages of interaction .

so it seems that the last riders name being held back has brought  almost double the tigers post and interest on the championship thread .. 

just buy a season ticket and be done with it..

Glasgow thread started oct 11th

Workington thread started oct 15th

Edited by j2ohh

11 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

proof .

Glasgow 2024 thread has 54 pages of input while Workington has 96  pages of interaction .

so it seems that the last riders name being held back has brought  almost double the tigers post and interest on the championship thread .. 

Hahaha 

13 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

proof .

I've never once bought a season ticket 

1 minute ago, Supersteady84 said:

I've never once bought a season ticket 

good on ya

2 hours ago, Supersteady84 said:

The team is sorted! 

Well, I had someone asking me questions last week that made me believe the last Workington rider wasn’t signed.