British Speedway Forum

Seeing as though other teams are doing it, thought I'd start one for Redcar.

Given that the points limit is expected to be reduced (think Redcar were in favour of it this year) then the team will look a lot different next year I think.

Wright (if fit) and Edwards are the only riders I think we can say will definitely be back from this years team.

Think Riss needs a change of scenery and not sure we see King or Hume back (I would have King, not sure on Hume). Would have liked to see Bailey but suspect the Worky news means he will be there. Mulford could return.

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Given that the points limit is expected to be reduced (think Redcar were in favour of it this year) then the team will look a lot different next year I think.

Wright (if fit) and Edwards are the only riders I think we can say will definitely be back from this years team.

Think Riss needs a change of scenery and not sure we see King or Hume back (I would have King, not sure on Hume). Would have liked to see Bailey but suspect the Worky news means he will be there. Mulford could return.

Thoughts?

Would happily take Erik at Edinburgh.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Thoughts?

Bailey belongs to Glasgow,would think with his improvement they would have him back if he wants to return

22 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Bailey belongs to Glasgow,would think with his improvement they would have him back if he wants to return

Who he belongs to matters very little as we found out with Jenkins. If riders are offered a better deal they will go to that team, which given Glasgows backing gives them a good chance I guess.

1 minute ago, Yearbyred said:

Who he belongs to matters very little as we found out with Jenkins. If riders are offered a better deal they will go to that team, which given Glasgows backing gives them a good chance I guess.

Definately get the best deal from Tigers( if they want him).

• Like 1

I'd go with Wright, King, Bailey, Hume, Mulford, Harrison, Edwards.

Don't know if that would fit. Would think Leon will be back at Berwick.

Agree with you on hume, gone backwards this year imo, looks unsure of riding lines on nearly every track and is passed easily without any fight. Pity though as he once did look a decent prospect. 

A Jake Allen return?