British Speedway Forum

15 minutes ago, Neila said:

And we got that good aussie prospect that Poole thought they were gonna sign :party:

Was never going to,coming in on a 5

14 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Was never going to,coming in on a 5

Who would pick Poole over Workington anyway, just one look at the tracks and it’s an obvious decision 

52 minutes ago, Neila said:

And we got that good aussie prospect that Poole thought they were gonna sign :party:

Yeah, but you also got Craig Cook, so can't have everything :D

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

We will wait and see which cook turns up, I think this year we will see the British champion ex GP rider  Craig cook turn up and in the diluted league he will be one of the top riders, looking forward to the comets southern tour to beat the pirates at home UTC :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, therefused said:

Who would pick Poole over Workington anyway, just one look at the tracks and it’s an obvious decision 

Same old rubbish, change the record 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neila said:

We will wait and see which cook turns up, I think this year we will see the British champion ex GP rider  Craig cook turn up and in the diluted league he will be one of the top riders, looking forward to the comets southern tour to beat the pirates at home UTC :D

I think you've had to much to drink today :rofl:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

And you’ve got the 3rd best rider from little old west Cumbria as number 1 :D

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I think you've had to much to drink today :rofl:

I certainly have now reading the funny comments on here i think lots of riders would pick Poole over Workington wouldn't they ? chance to win things,big crowd and the seaside got to admit where is Workington as for our new marquee signing let's give him a chance as it's a less demanding league this year he could be a trump card if he is rubbish I'm sure he won't last long but give him a chance 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Marksman said:

Yeah one that gives 100% , and never lets you down 

7 hours ago, Essex said:

I certainly have now reading the funny comments on here i think lots of riders would pick Poole over Workington wouldn't they ? chance to win things,big crowd and the seaside got to admit where is Workington as for our new marquee signing let's give him a chance as it's a less demanding league this year he could be a trump card if he is rubbish I'm sure he won't last long but give him a chance 

Edited by Arthur54

8 hours ago, Essex said:

Workington’s track backs on to the beach…

11 hours ago, Marksman said:

2 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Yeah one that gives 100% , and never lets you down 

Unless he's in front of a teammate, then he tries to get passed lol!

10 hours ago, Essex said:

Could not get any nearer the seaside than the Workington northside arena as its only 75 meters from the sea, have you not seen any photos  ?? 

If you want to know where worky is look at a map we are oop north on the left hand side, your welcome to come for a visit with year team, but it's a long way to travel,  but the comets fans will be doing this at lot next season  UTC 

1 minute ago, Neila said:

Could not get any nearer the seaside than the Workington northside arena as its only 75 meters from the sea, have you not seen any photos  ?? 

If you want to know where worky is look at a map we are oop north on the left hand side, your welcome to come for a visit with year team, but it's a long way to travel,  but the comets fans will be doing this at lot next season  UTC 

I know which seaside I would rather be close to 

35 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Unless he's in front of a teammate, then he tries to get passed lol!

Nothing wrong in his team mate being in front of him