British Speedway Forum

Let's get this up and running.

Good start for the team, how about Richard Lawson, Ben Cook, Zach Cook and Kyle Newman, and if the rumours are true, a returning Aussie Josh Grayczonek, not sure how that would work with the points limit.

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

Let's get this up and running.

Good start for the team, how about Richard Lawson, Ben Cook, Zach Cook and Kyle Newman, and if the rumours are true, a returning Aussie Josh Grayczonek, not sure how that would work with the points limit.

Josh???!!! :o:o

Glad I was sitting down when reading that. Will be one of the shock signings of the winter if that happens. Thought he was settled in Aussie with his career and gf. Although seems like she is a PT, so could do that anywhere. 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Josh???!!! :o:o

Glad I was sitting down when reading that. Will be one of the shock signings of the winter if that happens. Thought he was settled in Aussie with his career and gf. Although seems like she is a PT, so could do that anywhere. 

He won the recent Darcy Ward meeting, so you never know 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

He won the recent Darcy Ward meeting, so you never know 

Josh would be on 10.35 converted average by my calculations on his last PL CMA. Unless running 3 2 pointers I can't see that happening 

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Josh would be on 10.35 converted average by my calculations on his last PL CMA. Unless running 3 2 pointers I can't see that happening 

Definitely rules him out on that average 

• Sad 1

If the limit is 38:
Ben 7.39 Zach 6.22 Anders 5.80 Kyle 5.51 Dan Thompson 4.86 Joe Thompson 3.51 plus one more rider up to 4.71
On paper looks weak but scope for improvement. No room for Steve or Richard ...

If the limit is 36 for top-6 plus a 2-pointer:
Steve W 7.84 Ben 7.39 Zach 6.22 Anders 5.80 Dan Thompson 4.86 Joe Thompson 3.51 (35.62) plus the 2-pointer

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

How long has he been away though? If this is a serious option then I'm sure Poole will asking for a reassessment. 

Edited by lisa-colette

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

How long has he been away though? If this is a serious option then I'm sure Poole will asking for a reassessment. 

2018 I think 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

2019. Never came back after COVID. Can't see getting much when consider what crump got for being away for far longer. Seem to remember saying wasn't worthwhile without a polish place 

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

2018 I think 

I think he rode for us in 2019 as well. Then he was going to ride for Sheffield in 2020 before COVID happened. So has been the 3 season gap needed for reassessment. 

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

2019. Never came back after COVID. Can't see getting much when consider what crump got for being away for far longer. Seem to remember saying wasn't worthwhile without a polish place 

Yes, I remember that. I can't see it happening especially when he has been building up his career in Aussie. Gotta love rumours though :D

Josh would ride on his Polish Licence so would probably come in as a second string on an assessed 5.00!!:t::rofl:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm not a Poole fan I'm a glasgow fan home of the ahem champions... but I thought tate zitchke was in the pirates side next season ?

25 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Josh would ride on his Polish Licence so would probably come in as a second string on an assessed 5.00!!:t::rofl:

Not think we'd have already thought of that to bring him home :t:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Barabas said:

I'm not a Poole fan I'm a glasgow fan home of the ahem champions... but I thought tate zitchke was in the pirates side next season ?

Depends on what his average will be i would think