British Speedway Forum
Barrow Boy 2

Leicester Lions 2024

No news yet  but if Leicester continue in 2024 and remain in The BPL then I hope that Ryan Douglas will  return  along with Chris Harris who should not have been let go [n the first place. It all went wrong after he was exchanged for Richie Worrall.

3 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

No news yet  but if Leicester continue in 2024 and remain in The BPL then I hope that Ryan Douglas will  return  along with Chris Harris who should not have been let go [n the first place. It all went wrong after he was exchanged for Richie Worrall.

Agree re Douglas, always goes well around Leicester. I’d like to see Fricke back as well.

• Like 2

Fricke, masters and Douglas to start with and build from there you need riders who can ride Leicester. 

• Like 1

Fricke

Kerr

Masters

Douglas

A N Other 1

A N Other 2

Kemp

Wouldn’t be too disappointed with that as a start.

1 hour ago, 40-38 said:

Fricke

Kerr

Masters

Douglas

A N Other 1

A N Other 2

Kemp

Wouldn’t be too disappointed with that as a start.

Not too shabby that as a start 

I expect fricke to return along with Lawson and kemp. Becker, Douglas and Masters could all end up at leicester. Flint a possibility also with the Stewart Dickson/ Berwick connection..

I'm still confident we will be at the tapes next year with just a few details to sort out . 

35 minutes ago, noaksey said:

Not too shabby that as a start 

Fricke 8.98
Kerr 5.45
Douglas 7.14
Lawson 6.57
Masters 7.13
B Cook 6.00

Total 41.27

Do rising stars count towards the points limit? 

49 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Fricke 8.98
Kerr 5.45
Douglas 7.14
Lawson 6.57
Masters 7.13
B Cook 6.00

Total 41.27

Do rising stars count towards the points limit? 

RS do not count in team average but it's roumered it could be 6 man teams with a team average of 42 ??? 

1 hour ago, FishersGate said:

I expect fricke to return along with Lawson and kemp. Becker, Douglas and Masters could all end up at leicester. Flint a possibility also with the Stewart Dickson/ Berwick connection..

I'm still confident we will be at the tapes next year with just a few details to sort out . 

You can be  assured at least  half of those wolves riders will end up at Brum.

Wolves have had an awful season and Leicester fans want to fill their team with Wolves riders.

Masters and Douglas are not going to win a title for anyone.

6 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

Douglas is a much better rider around Beaumont Park than he is around Monmore Green

Dougy was always a pleasure to watch around BP when he rode for the Lions. He was cheerful and had a positive attitude to his racing. In my book, he'd be welcome back in a heartbeat.

• Like 4

On 10/24/2023 at 8:30 AM, Barrow Boy 2 said:

It all went wrong after Morris was caught playing silly bu**ers and earned himself a 2 year ban. It's been quite well documented that Bomber was not comfortable riding the B.P. circuit and said so himself in a post match interview with Rob Sensicall.  Richie made no secret of the fact that he wanted to be back at Leicester, and don't forget that the riders' averages had a big part to play in forcing Stewart's hand in having to change things around.

You will deffo have a top 3 of fricke masters and Douglas which is a solid start. Add to that Lawson and possibly Becker then you are into a winner 

1. Max Fricke 8.98

2. Steve Worrall 6.44

3. Ben Cook 6.00

4. Lewis Kerr 5.32

5. Ryan Douglas 7.14

6. Justin Sedgmen 5.07

7. Dan Thompson RS

Fits in this years rules