British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

35 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Good news for Brummies fans, I keep reading on fb that King's Lynn are going to get the wooden spoon lol!

They will unless more changes are made at KL imo.

Both teams are as bad as each other now but the difference is Birmingham have a young team with riders who can improve as the season goes on where's King's Lynn don't.

1-5's are on par with each other but Brum are stronger at reserve.

Edited by TTT

23 minutes ago, TTT said:

They will unless more changes are made at KL imo.

Both teams are as bad as each other now but the difference is Birmingham have a young team with riders who can improve as the season goes on where's King's Lynn don't.

1-5's are on par with each other but Brum are stronger at reserve.

I think Rowe is better than Flint!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I think Rowe is better than Flint!

I agree 100%.

But Wojdylo is struggling badly so as a combination Cook/Flint is stronger than Wojdylo/Rowe.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TTT said:

I agree 100%.

But Wojdylo is struggling badly so as a combination Cook/Flint is stronger than Wojdylo/Rowe.

What's up with Wojdylo do you think?  He was flying last year!

I don't know much of Wojdylo....but I do like Cook....him and Brennan are the '2' positive signings this season.... 

I'm sure Pawliki will be a force if they give him a decent surface to race on....(a bit of grip !)

22 minutes ago, MP78 said:

Struggling to get his machinery to adapt to British tracks apparently.

30 minutes ago, MP78 said:

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Yep been said that his engines have been too strong. Should be on fresh kit tonight apparently.

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

He’s doing ok in Poland,but it’s totally different game over here.Tracks are prepared to a standard in Poland and are pretty consistent ,over here they  have no idea what the track will be like from one week to another.Various excuses accepted.

2 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Stop talking sense, that's not allowed on here.

He must hit the ground running and be able to ride tracks he's never seen before from day 1!! Tut tut.

It's not his fault that Birmingham have been build so poorly, he's a solid rider but to be thrown in the deep end at number 1, partnered with Tom or Steve (two experienced campaigners) and against the likes of Jack Holder, Tai Woffinden, Maciej Janowski, Emil Sayfutdinov, Jason Doyle, Chris Harris. He's never going to score to his assessed 7.50 average now is he? He should be at number 3 or 4 (against the Josh Pickering, Nicolai Klindt, Charles Wright, Danny Kings of the league) with a solid team around him.

Yes sadly Birmingham had riders assessed UP when most teams want riders on low false averages.

Unfortunately for the Brummies he has come into our league which is at its strongest in 12 years or more so it was always going to be tough for him.

That said he is a very capable rider.