British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tocha

Charles Wright Testimonial Sunday 17th March.

This meeting takes place in a week's time. Strangely, there appears to be no mention of it on this forum or anywhere else much.

It is, however, being streamed by BSN which is only reason I knew about it in the first place following their email.

Does anyone know the format and who is riding as it might boost the number of subscribers to the stream.

https://watch.britishspeedway.co.uk/

Posted (edited)

16 rider individual, semi final and a final so 22 heats in total.

Really good line up. Full details on BSN 

Edited by Yearbyred

3 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

16 rider individual, semi final and a final so 22 heats in total.

Really good line up. Full details on BSN 

I cannot find any details. I assume you have to sign up for the stream before finding out. 

23 minutes ago, tocha said:

I cannot find any details. I assume you have to sign up for the stream before finding out. 

Not at all , its in their Twitter post (well the list of riders is shown)

On 3/10/2024 at 3:06 PM, tocha said:

This meeting takes place in a week's time. Strangely, there appears to be no mention of it on this forum or anywhere else much.

It is, however, being streamed by BSN which is only reason I knew about it in the first place following their email.

Does anyone know the format and who is riding as it might boost the number of subscribers to the stream.

https://watch.britishspeedway.co.uk/

Try looking on his facebook page,  or even Redcars page , a fantastic lineup for such a meeting. Im sure it will be pre covered in the Star next week too.

Wright: It's anyone's to win! 
Redcar skipper Charles Wright believes the event is "anyone's to win" ahead of a mouthwatering individual event to kick off the 2024 season at the ECCO Arena with tapes going up at 3pm on Sunday! 
 Full preview: https://buff.ly/49REEN5

Posted (edited)

Any supporters local to Redcar got an opinion as to whether this meeting is likely to be on or not. BBC weather forecast doesn't look good at all. Was thinking of driving up today.

Edited by Pitch
Spelling.

2 hours ago, Pitch said:

Any supporters local to Redcar got an opinion as to whether this meeting is likely to be on or not. BBC weather forecast doesn't look good at all. Was thinking of driving up today.

Damp overnight but nothing much. Track covers are going down just in case , small shower forecast but shouldn't be any major issues.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KK62 said:

Damp overnight but nothing much. Track covers are going down just in case , small shower forecast but shouldn't be any major issues.

Do Redcar have track covers?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

That was an absolutely brilliant meeting and the Redcar track is awesome. 

Well done to the Redcar Owners and staff.

• Like 7