British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TTT

Speedway Betting 2024

10 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Well i got bored with the live chat on Bet 365 and gave up questioning the actual bet, but did write them a mail querying why the governing body of the sport had an official website with official results on it yet they choose to use a different site.

A manager did respond this morning and stated they do in fact use the BSPA website, although they reserve the right to use another site if they deem the official site contains incorrect information. The 2 back up sites they use are the Speedway Updates site and Sportowefakty, both of who listed Charles as scoring 10+3 in the above case, which they deemed to be the correct score. He also stated as gesture of goodwill they would void the bet and refund my stake

Personally I thought Sportowefakty just ripped the results from the updates site anyway?

Thats exactly what Sportowefakty does for British results - they even state at the beginning of the results that’s what they do too.

Only punt for me tonight his Douglas over 6, shown a liking for the track last year scoring paid 13 and paid 9 on his 2 visits. Admittedly this year he is at the slightly tougher number 5 position, therefore meeting Doyley and Emil in 3 of his 4 rides, but also facing the Thompson Twins, Jenkins and Drew Kemp but hopefully he can win heat 9 and also may get an outing in Heat 15

The rest of the lines 365 have listed look too close to call, given the fact that the meeting as a competition will be over before Heat 15, so no guarantees Emil and Doyley will even go in that race which could alter the handicap and other riders totals massively

Posted (edited)

BV -12.0 @ 21/20 and the Hcap Tie.

I'm expecting a 16-18 point win for BV tonight, They're different gravy around the NSS to the point where they can get Heat Winners from any member of the side.

BV only seem to be not as dominant around the NSS when it's one of those Bank Holiday Afternoon meetings.

I'm also tempted by DOUGLAS on the OVERS but it all comes down to whether he gets Ht 15 or not and Dickson has been chucking Lawson into Ht 15's this season (Don't know why because the track changes with the Interval and the 4 Heats break)

Edited by TTT

Just two punts for me tonight as still concerned about lack of early season form in some riders. Fricke, Douglas and Becker all capable of good scores around the NSS, but cant be guaranteed. No guarantees Bewley will have found the answer yet and a lot depends on Norrick i think, will he get 8 or 3? With those unknowns i cant touch the handicap result, obviously Belle Vue will win as with Sheffield, Leicester are another team turning up with very poor reserves in my opinion.

As a result, Fricke over 11, fully expect him to have 6 rides and Becker over 6, should have the beating of all the reserves he's up against, probably will finish ahead of Masters in most heats and possibly could win heat 14, certainly should be second at worse and could see him get heat 15 also 

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Belle Vue -12 for me

Defo the best value bet tonight even if it does fall just short imo.

Put up 49 against Sheffield and that was with Kurtz and Bewley only scoring 11 points (Combined) with just the one Heat win between them which goes to show how strong this BV side is around the NSS.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Defo the best value bet tonight even if it does fall just short imo.

Put up 49 against Sheffield and that was with Kurtz and Bewley only scoring 11 points (Combined) with just the one Heat win between them which goes to show how strong this BV side is around the NSS.

I think it’s a good point that Wolves usually visited on bank holiday, so the likes of Masters, Becker and Douglas won’t of visited much in recent years except Monday lunchtime - which the track will be far different to that tonight

• Like 1

No time for details but my picks are:

Belle Vue -12

Kurtz over 10

Lidsey over 9

Fricke over 11 

Good luck everyone :)

Posted (edited)

Keeping it simple tonight.

£20 on a 4/1 TREBLE -> King's Lynn, Leicester and Ipswich to win.

King's Lynn shouldn't be losing at Home all season with a team that's been built to win big at the AFA on a consistent basis.

Ipswich look very solid in every department imo, Jenkins also knows Oxford very well so I expect an improvement from him tonight, The spires have a couple of riders who have yet to fire (Magic and Klindt) and if that continues then there's only one winner tonight.

Normally I wouldn't back Leicester but Sheffield's reserves are just as weak, Difference is you know that the Leicester 1-5 can all ride their own track where's doubts linger over how C. Holder will take to the Leicester circuit.

Edited by TTT
  • Like 1

Charles Wright +0 vs Danny King 

Niels Kristian Iversen -2 vs Norick Blodorn

DOUBLE

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

Charles Wright +0 vs Danny King 

Niels Kristian Iversen -2 vs Norick Blodorn

DOUBLE

Good luck.

• Like 1

Birmingham to win at 4/5 tonight - nice and simple

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I'm with you on that.

Brum won't win a meeting all season if they don't win tonight imo.

Nicholls for Lampart is a massive bonus and they've also got Pawlicki in the side for the first time tonight.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Najjer said:

That's the fastest bet we'll ever lose on the Speedway lol.

Brum won't even see out the season now.

Posted (edited)

bet365 have voided my Birmingham bet, How about you @Najjer

Edited by TTT