British Speedway Forum
TTT

Speedway Betting 2024

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

KLINDT OVER & EXACTLY 10 @ 9/2 & 29/20

I don't understand bet365's logic at all here, Klindt's last two performances at the AFA riding at No.5 have seen him score 14+1 vs Ipswich & 13 vs Sheffield.

Tonight he's riding at No.4 against much weaker opposition.

LEWI KERR OVER 4 @ 1/1

Knows the track inside out and he's being underestimated by bet365 here imo.

He might know the track inside out, but he was sacked by Lynn because he wasn’t actually much good there! That is one to avoid for me.

Lynn -6 for me 

17 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Klindt over Harris looks great on paper too

I agree, Only reason why I haven't backed it is because I done Klindt on the points instead.

Will need double figures to beat Harris anyway so may as well back the points instead of the match up where you don't have to worry about Bomber's performance as he could easily take 6 rides tonight which it's what bet365 are predicting going by their 10 point marking considering Harris hasn't been marked that high all season from what I can remember.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

I agree, Only reason why I haven't backed it is because I done Klindt on the points instead.

Will need double figures to beat Harris anyway so may as well back the points instead of the match up where you don't have to worry about Bomber's performance as he could easily take 6 rides tonight which it's what bet365 are predicting going by their 10 point marking considering Harris hasn't been marked that high all season from what I can remember.

This is why I think it’s better to go Klindt over Harris. He can score 8/9/10 and still prove to be a winner. I don’t expect Harris to be the tac sub when it is required personally. 

Try and salvage the night by taking KL -6.0 & The Hcap Tie @ EVS & 11/2 In-Play when leading by 10 after 10 Heats.

King's Lynn +10 and The Hcap Tie @ 11/10 and 10/1 respectively. 

Get on it quick before the price crashes.

36 minutes ago, TTT said:

Birmingham -4 after HT8 might be worth a look, as they have Fred and Tom at 1 and 2, so together in HT1 and 6. With Lynn -10 at the end.

• Like 1

I'm also backing these two bets.

BRENNAN OVER 8 @ EVS (I know he's riding with Lindgren but Tom is having a fantastic season and he should be cleaning up in the easy No.2 race jacket imo, Just like Richard Lawson does for Leicester)

DOUGLAS OVER 8 @ 6/5 (Loves the NSS and always performs well around the place, 8 points from 4 rides as well as 11+1 from 5 rides are his scores around BV this season)

41 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Birmingham -4 after HT8 might be worth a look, as they have Fred and Tom at 1 and 2, so together in HT1 and 6. With Lynn -10 at the end.

Agree, I'm just hesitant to take the short 4/5 in case the track prep is a gate and go dust bowl due to the hot weather.

I watched Brum struggle on BSN at Home to Ipswich in the KOC recently when the track was poor due to the hot weather.

I did want to back Ellis tonight as he's a gater who knows Perry Barr well but no markets are being offered on him :(

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TTT said:

I’m the opposite to you - I’m on Brum -10 as can’t see how Kings Lynn get 40. Two guests and Kvech/Woyldo who potentially will struggle on the tighter Perry Barr circuit.

Posted (edited)

DAN BEWLEY OVER 11 @ 10/11 (Fully expect Dan to take 5 rides tonight in order to build up a massive lead to try and win the Bonus Point considering BV are shocking around Ipswich, Dan has been passing people for fun around BV and I don't see him dropping a point to an opponent that's not named Emil Sayfutdinov)

JAIMON LIDSEY OVER 8 @ 21/20 (Not having the best season but Ipswich are awful around the NSS and King, Ellis, Jenkins aren't fully fit so Jaimon really should stamp his authority tonight and I think he will take 5 rides as well if Brady isn't up to Heat 15 due to it being his first meeting back on a UK track)

MAGIC JANOWSKI OVER 7 @ 10/11 (Riding with Wright who falls off half of the time, Sheffield are toothless outside of Chris Holder tonight so I'm expecting a good showing from Janowski)

JAN KVECH OVER 10 @ 1/1 (Will get 6 rides imo, Should be good for 12+)

Edited by TTT

Posted (edited)

Good Night on Monday so let's try and put two Good Night's together something that none of us have managed this season.

BEN BASSO OVER & EXACTLY 10 @ 29/20 & 9/2 (I think this is a great price for someone who's more than likely going to take 6 rides tonight, Riding in the easiest 1-5 position as well, I don't see the reserves or the guest Ben Cook going in Ht 15 tonight so it's basically two from Kvech, NKI and Basso imo)

RICHARD LAWSON OVER 7 @ 19/20 (Statistically this is a great bet, From his 6 Home Meetings riding at No.2 he's scored Over 7 on four of those occasions, Tonight Sheffield are severely weakened so I'm happy to back the overs, Great chance of Ht 15 as well considering the form of Becker and Masters this season, Also Grudziadz have got a must win crucial home meeting tomorrow so Fricke might not go in Ht 15 tonight if the meeting is done and dusted)

Also backing a win TREBLE of King's Lynn, Leicester and Ipswich (Ipswich are dodgy but the Spires cant be trusted with Kemp in the 1-5 as well Wright who always seems to throw away points, Every Spires Home meeting seems to go down to the wire and I think the Witches are more solid on paper despite some riders carrying an injury)

Edited by TTT

Posted (edited)

Lawson over and ex 7 @1.95 and 5.50.

Bit bit safer treble for me.. but only a little :)

Ippo win +2  and added Lynn and Leicester to make it up to 2.00

Just small stakes for some interest.

GL

Edited by Bald Bloke

AUSTRALIA are a great bet to win tonight' SoN Final imo. (3 Rock Solid Team members who all know the NSS very well and I just don't see Australia running last places on the night)

GREAT BRITAIN (Brennan's form has dropped off a cliff so it's down to Bewley and Lambert only, Lambo was shambolic in the British Final and he's known for bottling the starts in crucial Heats like he does at the GP's, Bewley's not been gating all year but he's been passing riders around BV but tonight he's up against much tougher opposition, For those reasons I'm happy to take Team GB on tonight even though I want us to win)

POLAND (How fit is Zmarzlik? For him to fly Home to get treatment suggests it's a bigger deal than it's being made out to be, Dudek hasn't had any competitive laps around the NSS in this years SoN and he's only been brought in after Janowski was dropped, With these negatives I'm happy to swerve Poland)

DENMARK (Too flaky for me to a point where I could easily see them getting 7-2'd on a couple of occasions against the better sides)

SWEDEN, GERMANY & LATVIA (Nowhere near good enough to be in contention for the win)

Posted (edited)

odds bet 365 time at 6pm

13/8 GB

9/4  Australia

11/4 Poland

Denmark 11/2

Sweden 14/1

Plenty of bookmakers taking bets including skybet,betway(poland 7/2),10 bet,william hill,vbet star sports

Edited by speedwaysliders