British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pete

Club or Country

Id cheer for me club,but there aint no reading riders there, and as for eastbourne riders,well ill cheer fo norris but nicki,well Nah (sorry jes) so it ll have to be the brits as well for me and the odd pol,czech and any one riding again P....sen. ;):unsure:

Well I am a Brit Girl first and formost! But will then cheer on the Aussies and Tomasz and Piotr for follow up places or when Brits aren't in races!

It has to be club first for me so my support will be for Nicki & Bjarne Pedersen :D:D

I'll cheer for the brits except when they are against those two.

I cheer on Nicki Pedersen & Ryan Sullivan.

I don't really care if the British boys do good/bad because I am Welsh and England doesn't bother me!  .

aren't they riding for GB though Robbo?

sure you'll be happy for a welsh rider to go into a GB team in the future

You didn't do a category to cover me Pete :sad:

Like full throttle I'll yell my head off for Jason Crump, like Splatty, Bo Brhel gets me shouting too (sometimes in frustration :P ) and then the Brits with the exception of LR cos I really can't stand him and his start line antics. Being female tho I reserve the right to shout for any rider who is providing good entertainment :D

Any excuse to use my air horn. :approve: At Cardiff I'll be cheering for Scott, Hans, Jesper, Jarek, Rico, Loramski, Floppy and ....Mr Louis. :P

So I'll have to say both club and country. :)

Been a PL team supporter I cant really cheer on a particular rider so Im in camp A. Last year I nearly lost my voice shouting for Bomber and Steady!

If the Brit boys dont get through to the final rounds then its Crumpy for me, noone deserves that World Championship more!!

When it comes to International action, there is no contest as far as I am concerned. I don't care if it's speedway, football, rugby, cricket, tiddly-winks, elephant polo or camel racing. COME ON ENGLAND! :D

and then the Brits with the exception of LR cos I really can't stand him and his start line antics.

What, quick off the line you mean?

with the exception of LR cos I really can't stand him and his start line antics.

yeah kind of takes the gloss off doesn't it?! although I would say JC is no different

Country just sneaks in ahead of club for me(although not yet ready to accept Sullivan as one of our own yet!!).

Think there would some awesome noise if a Brit got into the final at Cardiff!!

When it comes to the GP I like so many of the riders that it can sometimes be hard to choose who I want to win. Even though I'm danish TRick is definately my favorite and I would love to see him win it again. Secondly I cheer for the danish guys and also like Crump and Gollob and then, well the rest of them. I don't even think there is any of the GP riders that I really don't like.

Club or Country?

Pass, don't know, can I have an easier question please? :unsure::blink:

I'm firmly in the Club First camp!!!! I will be seen wandering round Cardiff with a large Swedish flag! Like Pete, I also offer my support to ex-Wolves (with one notable exception, of course) and riders I like - Gollob and TRick in particular. I also cheer for the Brits - but only the ones I like - Loram and Nicholls. I wouldn't be seen DEAD cheering for Richardson! :blink:

I don't subscribe to the 'he's british, so I cheer for him' school of thought! If I don't like a rider, I don't like him - where he was born has NO relevance!!!!!! :P

Edited by lupus

Well im going to be cheering for the british lads and aj!

Its really weird because im talking a british and swedish flag but im gona be supprting greg with a bandana! (ya no those head things)!!

So i wil be a mix of british, swedish and american!

Edited by laurafisher