-
Topics
-
Posts
-
The main point for me and something seemingly missed. There was a significant area of deep shale INSIDE the LINE, that seemed to be far more than normal to me. Look at previous Meetings, and recall this has NOT happened at Poole before or if it has very very rarely. I accuse therefore that this "run off" area was especially placed there and it was done in the event it was needed in a key part of the turn , as it would only work once before the Referee paid particular attention to it. Am I accusing poole of cheating YES I am!
-
Some good out of season publicity for Plymouth... An air fence fund will keep them in the minds of the people in the town... Meaning some good interest created for next season.. Best of luck with the fund raising, if I was involved in their marketing I would make it as dramatically close to the season start as is possible before announcing... "Thank you Plymouth! We have made it!!!"...
-
Congrats to the Bandits riders, management and fans. Great to see a club winning something after so many years. Saddened to see PK finish this way, one of my favourite riders especially as a Comet. Shame he will also miss the Premiership Playoff final.
-
By Daniel Smith · Posted
The lad's clearly addicted to Speedway at least, he just can't stop keeping going round n' round n' round in circles. -
By Daniel Smith · Posted
After reading some of the excuses and acceptance of no ambition, I think this could be close to Lynn's team in 2027. 1. Josh Pickering 2. Erik Riss 3. Chris Harris 4. Richard Lawson 5. Jan Kvech 6. Kyle Howarth 7. Jody Scott -
By Jonnybegood · Posted
They were donated / sponsored
-