-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By LisaColette · Posted
Haha. Aint no one going to watch him ride. As for chances zero point, won't last 2 months let alone a season. 914 obvs. -
I didn’t say I want him next season I just have a suspicion he will be.
-
Signing Hook was a big mistake.
-
Enjoy the meeting mate hope the best team from oop north win 😜
-
Agree,but not with your next season comment on Jack🤔
-
By Shaleshifter · Posted
Get off this thread. You wind up merchant. Pirates to take the sting out of the Scorpions. Come on you Pirates.
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- LisaColette
- lonny29
- Bagpuss
- Meggie
- Hilly
- therefused
- flagrag
- spin king
- Mgas
- Steve Shovlar
- JanAndersen
- Gavan
- JamesB
- Rickyag
- Moonfish
- Come on the Skipper
- MMX Events
- Happy Hunter
- minteduk
- crescent girl
- Qelegend
- Shaleshifter
- E I Addio
- Oidest
- arnieg
- topaz325
- lewy
- SilentLurker
- Bendover11
- Neila
- Fromafar
- alanf2
- gjcone44
- topsoil
- Fozzie4388
- hackneyrocket
- OveFundinFan
- Arthur73
- StarBoy