British Speedway Forum

Anyone got an inkling on what the criteria is for the qualification for the PL pairs for this year, as nothing has been announced I can only assume it is as last year, ie results from heat 15 of the Premier Trophy, so if it has changed can the general public be informed :unsure:

Gathercole and Johnston will take some beating after seeing them on the Sky meeting they looked very fast!!!

No doubt the 'make the rules up as you go along' committee will come up with another mystifying formula for the mickey mouse cup.

Gathercole and Johnston will take some beating after seeing them on the Sky meeting they looked very fast!!!

To be fair, it could be any 3 riders from Somerset.

If like last year's criteria does that mean KL's team will be Topinka & a reserve :unsure:

If its the same qualifcation as last year kings lynn will more than likely be presented by Topinka and Schramm, Darcy has been scoring very well this year but has not been in many heat 15's.

If its the same qualifcation as last year kings lynn will more than likely be presented by Topinka and Schramm, Darcy has been scoring very well this year but has not been in many heat 15's.

That doesn't matter - Whoever was in Heat 15 was irrelevant, it was just the teams points from Heat 15 that mattered and not which riders it was.

That doesn't matter - Whoever was in Heat 15 was irrelevant, it was just the teams points from Heat 15 that mattered and not which riders it was.

oh right, sorry i didnt realise.

still wouldnt mind any 2 of the 3 riders i metioned.

oh right, sorry i didnt realise.

still wouldnt mind any 2 of the 3 riders i metioned.

That was the option allowed last year I believe - any 2 of your top 3.

Redcar chose Ty Proctor in place of James Grieves, which Proctor was actually 3rd in the averages at the time.

That was the option allowed last year I believe - any 2 of your top 3.

Redcar chose Ty Proctor in place of James Grieves, which Proctor was actually 3rd in the averages at the time.

After last night i would assume the Glasgow pairing ( and we've had six 5-1's in the PT ) will be Parker and Grajczonek .

I suspect that as a big song and dance hasn't been made over the system that it reverts to averages at a given cut-off point.

Anyone have any gen on how the scoring system is going to qualify for the pairs?????

Lets just hope its not a farce like last year. Good racing and entertainment was spoilt by a prat of a ref who bottled it!

Howe and Karlsson from Scunthorpe are my tip to win it.

As I've previously posted, there is no chance of that happening.

Karlsson pathetic earlier in the year at the OTA.