Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

bluejam

Members
  • Posts

    1,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by bluejam

  1. I guess the champers will be a little flat thenGlug,Glug, Glug
  2. Covid passports aren't obligatory like they were when I went Principality for a rugby event,so should be ok gaining accessIt isn't sold out either unlike it was when I last attended.
  3. TBH,team building for 2023 can be saved for later.All I ask for is Birmingham Brummies 2023 is going to be well and heading in the right direction and not to be on life support like they have been in 2022
  4. Anyone who thinks that Shanes and Morris are fans favourites needs to be questioned (there hasn't been a fans favourite since Jason Lyons retired) I know of a few lapsed supporters who if certain person wasn't involved would be attending PB more often. I'm sorry to be cynical but if you're moving things forward then things have to change.
  5. Can you as a TM forfeit tonights meeting and save the club from anymore embarrassment?I think as folk are gonna be paying to view this debacle it's the least that could be considered
  6. He doesn't like purchasing tickets before he gets on trains either
  7. 1985 wasn't it MR? Zlata Prilba was a track marshall and was one of the first on the scene when Joe Owen had that tragic accident
  8. Are you pointing the finger at anyone in particular
  9. He'd be an excellent addition to the set up at Brum
  10. The whole of the Brummies team have been disappointing this season so far even though I can't attend anymore Change the team manager,the club beggar,I do everything behind the scenes without being paid etc.etc.Just maybe,maybe things will move on If I'm out of of order with my comments then please let me know Please can the Brummies be a competitive outfit instead of just making up the numbers in the Championship league
  11. I'm just about to inject something into my upper thigh and wake up tomorrow feeling well
  12. As I have already said no one is against the consortium putting their money where their mouths areThink we all know where the problem lies
  13. The consortium aren't the problemI'm sure they've got the full backing of those who attend.They're being guided by a fella who isn't up to it
  14. So why weren't the supporters told before the season began that AE was signed on as a short term contract?
  15. Just get real FFFS Do you think numbers are going to turn out knowing what they have been told in a statement from the club this afternoon?
  16. Spot on bruvI was at the meeting in Wroclaw where Rico lost his life riding for RzsezowAs you say some things stay with you forever.
  17. Ask Mark from Lewes.He has the answers to a similar issue I bought this up earlier this year on this thread.Check out page 6 of this thread
  18. Well done to all for achieving first home win this season. Sorry,I can't make the 140 mile round trip to support the team whilst there are folk who think loyal supporters of speedway(and have been for many years) are classed as 'keyboard warriors'. Who gives a flying from posts on Brummies Speedway Forum whos birthday it is or whos grass has been cut during the off season and if anyone has a day off work to take a rider to an airport No disrespect to those who have taken on the challenge to put the Brummies on track for 2022.Those folk who have put their money where their mouths are deserve our ultimate respect
  19. FFS, you really are beyond helpThere was every chance they could have won!!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy