Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Ghostwalker

Members
  • Posts

    10,522
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Ghostwalker

  1. Emil have stated several times that he does want to ride in the SGP.
  2. Woffinden will stay with Vetlanda next season: https://twitter.com/SVTSport/status/644243390750683136
  3. Most only seems to care about the team winning and doesn't care if it is poor entertainment. I don't have a link at the moment, but I think Vetlanda's team manager or chairman, earlier this year, said something like that the riders would feel "lost" if they changed the track.
  4. Yeah I think so. The shale is loose and heavy which makes it hard to find the kind of grip that you have on other tracks. It also makes the gating very very important but also very boring to watch. Well I did warn you. Vetlanda is infamous for being a gater's paradise, a track that provides null entertainment. Imo it's the worst track in Sweden with Gislaved in second.
  5. You have to have in mind that the pay grade in Elit-B and Div1 is very low (and set at a fixed rate) from what I have heard. Unlikely that the pay will cover the costs. Regarding travel money, young riders have travel costs as well. Diesel isn't free or cheap just because they are young or because they ride in Div1. ---- Smederna have announced that their two team managers, Jimmy Jansson and Stefan Jarl have signed for next season.
  6. I predict an easy win for Vetlanda, maybe 6-10p in aggregate.
  7. Stream: http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/motor/swedish-elitserien-speedway-live-stream-september-16
  8. Very unlikely since this is Vetlanda. A track that is completely different then Sannahed. Most likely there will be little passing after first bend.
  9. Jonasson is. http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/CompetitionTeamMembers.aspx?CompetitionId=4649 with R/R for Ljung.
  10. Well the post you are quoting is almost a year old.
  11. Leszno have announced it's lineup for Sunday: https://twitter.com/UniaLesznoKS/status/644122257355354112
  12. Hampel might be back for the Australian GP: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsportowefakty.wp.pl%2Fzuzel%2F547464%2Fjaroslaw-hampel-wroci-na-tor-w-gp-australii-trzeba-poczekac-dwa-tygodnie&edit-text= http://speedwaygp.com/news/article/4455/hampel-waits-for-green-light
  13. It seems that even if a team would earn themselves the right to promotion to Ekstraliga, it seems that it is possible that they could decline the promotion due to the much higher costs in Ekstraliga. Then for Daugavpils the issue seems to be that if they gain promotion right, they may not be granted a license as well as that the mean might not accept that they have to have 3 Polish riders in the team. If neither Ostrow or Daugavpils advances, then Grudziadz might be offered a place in EL. Dunno what happens if no teams want to go up and Zielona Gora goes bust. https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsportowefakty.wp.pl%2Fzuzel%2F547420%2Fbedzie-kolejny-konkurs-ofert-w-pge-ekstralidze&edit-text=
  14. Remind me, how many times did Scott Nicholls and Chris Harris get a wild card? Link to heat 14 and Emil's incredible ride https://www.facebook.com/tv4sport/videos/vb.125840924102392/1022279264458549/?type=2&theater
  15. Hampel will/should get one if he wants it. Lindbäck because of his form this season. Kildemand maybe but spends too much time lying down on the track so I'll give it to MJJ instead. 4th wild card, I don't know, maybe Vaculik, maybe Przemyslaw Pawlicki maybe Dudek. Imo no other Swede desrve a wild card. Grigorij Laguta haven't been that good this season and I don't think he is interested anyway. I also don't think the tracks in SGP suits his riding style, he is a too slow gater .
  16. Sorry I looked at the wrong rule. The correct rule (* 10.1.8 Skiljeheat vid samma antal förarpoäng i Race Off:) says: So 2 riders from each team in maximum 3 heats. Whatever team first gets a heat point advantage (3-0,3-2,4-2,5-1,5-0) wins the total.
  17. Most people believe that the reason for his absence is due something else then lack of funds or etc.
  18. Yes, correct, there will be a race off heat. Each team nominates one rider+reserve, Winner of heat wins the total.(rule 10.1.7.1). I don't know about much THJ's private life except that he and his then gf, got married this summer and they also have 1 or 2 kids together. Besides from that I don't know of anything regarding his private life.
  19. R/R, all except Emil and Bartoz are eligible http://www.vetlandaposten.se/article/ljung-missar-finalen/ http://www.svemo.se/Speedway Heat 14: https://www.facebook.com/tv4sport/videos/vb.125840924102392/1022279264458549/?type=2&theater
  20. Trick did a similar move at Cardiff whatever year it was.
  21. It was and he was xd but imo Joel vas also inside That was a superb pass by Artem.
  22. www.svemo.se/speedway http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionLiveResult.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Columns=CompetitionInfo,Branch,Name,Arena,Organizer,FromDateShort&Datefilter=Today&pagesize=10&CompetitionId=4648&ShowAll=true
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy