But Poole are use to and enjoy winning this way
So many times over the years they have got away with bending rules or cheating as some call it
Remember the dodgy tapes against workington every time comets were in front race was stopped when Poole were in front start Marshall run over and held tapes up
Nice work
This info should be on the websites
Just like match info only speedway fans will know the rearranged date and time not seen it advertised anywhere that none regulars would see it
from what ive been told glasgow were stopped of signing a rider to cover howarth because the paperwork took a day longer to process over the deadline
might be just normal speedway rumours or might be true but glasgow now have only 6 riders so why are scunny any different
All the negative about the team but no mention of track prep
The track is very poor recently
First bend down to base after ht2 last week
Big hole right in middle of 1st/2nd bend this week
Crowd is down but the product on offer is not what it was
Catch 22 if you want paying public you have to give something worth paying for
I go every week but I'll be honest I no longer get down about it or miss it if we have no meeting 1 weekend
Dont think his comment was out of order
He dont know level of rain put down he was just replying to a comment regarding current weather at time
When I got up at 5.30 it was clear bright sky
9am was heavy ish rain
If that lasted meeting would have been of as riders wouldn't and shouldn't ride in them conditions
Any plans to change Saturday start time or postpone due to footie
If so I'd like it changed as early as possible
Speedway will come first but I do have something else on if speedway is changed