Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

JanAndersen

Members
  • Posts

    1,660
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by JanAndersen

  1. Very poor from Glasgow tonight and in particular Harris and Vissing. Best i've seen Barker at Armadale too - was very quick. Solid Monarchs performance but they weren't tested much. Sunday should be interesting. I thought the NJLRC second half was brilliant. Some great styles on show from in particular Archie Freeman and Luke Harrison. Once Ace Pijper go going i though he looked smooth too. Shout out to Caydin Martin who has some amount of bottle at the age of eight to fire round a speedway track!
  2. Quite a specific example. What’s your opinion broadly?
  3. Not this again. Is the suggestion that teams should have Brits in their team despite their being better options from overseas?
  4. The Edinburgh promotion do all they can to put the best team on the track. If that’s what you’re describing as “win at all costs” then so be it - I for one am glad the promotion still care as much as they do.
  5. Tears, snotters everywhere. We’re going to win the league.
  6. I’d be disappointed if they weren’t hell bent on success - just not at any cost.....
  7. Excellent. As long as we’re bending the rules I’m happy.
  8. What average has he come in on? Didn’t you say he’d be 4.00??
  9. Always had a feeling this would happen. I probably expected next season though.
  10. Hi Jenga Thanks for your kind words. I’ll do as I please however and I’m grown up enough to know how to spell and construct sentences..... Trick track blah blah. Why on earth wouldn’t you set a track up to have some sort of home advantage? League winners 2018, it’s happening. Many thanks JA. xxxxx
  11. We’re going to win the league, we’re going to win the league and now you’re gonna believe us......
  12. You’re just very defensive that’s all. You don’t know what he said was a lie.
  13. Online guardian of all things Glasgow speedway. This is an Edinburgh vs Redcar thread btw.
  14. Ok cool but the pairs is at Somerset. Cakewalk for the Monarchs. Natural order being restored.
  15. Why not? If their average fits within the team limit then I don’t see the problem. Why the panic about it from some people?
  16. Does he need to travel to each match to then discover he’s not needed?
  17. I don’t buy that the decision would have been made had Worrall not become available.
  18. Nah was thinking more Boris. He’s struggling cash wise these days - reckon he’d fancy a shot.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy