Rickyag
Members-
Posts
114 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Rickyag
-
Leicester v Kings Lynn 03/09/26 7:30pm
Rickyag replied to 40-38's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Let`s hope so 🤞 -
Witches v Lions 20th Aug - 75th anniversary meeting v
Rickyag replied to Badge's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Job completed, keeping calamity Chapman and amateur Allitt`s team out of the play off`s 😂 -
Honestly never thought we would see him ride again, but thankfully we have.
-
Lewis wanted to ride in the second leg but because he had guested previously the rules stated he couldn't. On his guest for the second leg against Wolves he scored Lewis Kerr (G) - 2, 3, 3, 1' = 9+1 Remember that day when he had his accident, the whole stadium just went so quiet.
-
Yes, Lewis did guest but they would not let him for the second leg. The old heads were the difference on the second leg.
-
Actually Ulrich had his best season that year and was about to go to number 1, also Tofty was riding with a broken finger for the final. The replacement for Ulrich was Cookie and I believe he only scored approx 5.
-
2021 when Brady was injured so was Ulrich Ostergaard of Peterborough so that levelled the final up.
-
Sorry if I upset you by telling the truth, I was totally astonished that the seated stand did this, the first time this happened I just thought it was a one off, but when I went down a few weeks later and this happened again, that`s when I asked the man next to me who actually was encouraging his grandson to do the same.
-
Been twice to Poole whilst down there working. First time I saw Scott Nicholls (Leicester) fall and the Poole crowd cheered, second time I went Bomber (Rye House) fell and again the crowd cheered, a guy sat next to me and cheered and laughed so I asked him why they do that before they even know if the rider is injured, his answer was "it`s something we do and don`t care if the rider is injured", so I told him what I thought of him and he didn`t speak to me again 😂
-
That was when the 4-Team tournament was taking place, Ged Rathbone spoke to Godfrey and he gave permission for Jack to miss the 4-team tournament and ride in Poland instead. Then typical Godfrey, he turned on Rathbone and they charged him for Jack missing the meeting.
-
It really is time for the authorities to charge Dale Allitt and Buster Chapman for bringing the sport into disrepute. Everyone knows they are looking at getting rid of Paco Castagna so are deliberately postponing meetings.
-
Kings Lynn vs Ipswich KOC April 13th 7.30pm
Rickyag replied to Aries's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
You have to remember if Allitt & Chapman can find a way to cheat they will, these 2 have been bringing the sport into disrepute for a long time and still they get away with it. -
I do not think he was slagging KL, just been honest about Allitt & Chapman and Lyons.
-
Done and submitted Mick.
-
I thought all the presenters were poor on the night and certainly did not persuade me to pay for any future streams with BSN.
-
Thank god for that then, supporters will pleased to hear he is not involved with there club.
-
What will 2026 UK speedway bring?
Rickyag replied to Lionsman66's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
I believe it was something to do with the previous manager enquired but because it was within 30 miles of KL there is a rule saying a new track cannot open within that distance. -
No, Peterborough will not have anything to do with Chapman 🤞
-
Yes, he is still working for Chapman
-
And also keep Dale Allitt out.
-
Poole vs Glasgow KOC SF 1st leg 27/08/25
Rickyag replied to LisaColette's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Been twice to Poole whilst down there working. First time I saw Scott Nicholls (Leicester) fall and the Poole crowd cheered, second time I went Bomber (Rye House) fell and again the crowd cheered, a guy sat next to me and laughed so I asked him why they do that before they even know if the rider is injured, his answer was "it`s something we do and don`t care if the rider is injured", so I told him what I thought of him and he didn`t speak to me again 😂