Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Crump99

Members
  • Posts

    6,021
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by Crump99

  1. Too early to say that but he's looking average at the moment amongst the quality of the GP field. He can't make consistent starts, his equipment is not up to his usual high standard and he's finding himself in the wrong place at the wrong time on track. It's going to take something special to make up the ground he's given to those above him on the leader board.
  2. Jeez it was a throwaway comment made in Alan Partridge style.
  3. Winner Jason Crump second Hans Andersen third Chris Harris fourth Nicki Pedersen
  4. I had £5 on Bomber not making a start all series so perhaps that spooked them
  5. Why is betting suspended on Bomber on Skybet
  6. GP tracks are usually poor and this was no exception. Nicki P on fire and worthy winner but it's only 1 of 11
  7. When that's confirmed then that I'll look at it again. Seeding and leaving him out in the first place was classic mouse by BSI, speedway's GP organisers. Hans has qualified for 2007 but did not for 2006 so I don't believe that he should get anything at the expense of the 4th place person who was there by right: classic mouse!
  8. Mickey mouse but this is speedway after all. Let Smiler explain it because BSI knew best after all - it's a situation of their own making if it happens
  9. The amount of people who think that Crump is calling it a day at the end of the season is quite astounding. Crump has two titles, soon to be 3 after 2007, and Hans has not been able to hack it over a full series. He is a threat but the question mark is still there
  10. no idea what you're talking about but it sounds damn saucy
  11. Great post and no need to read the rest: Apart from the club should be Peterborough but we had some brain deads in charge at the wrong time It not the same without a bit of AC/DC Hans has nicked "Let me entertain you" so if he is with Panthers in 2007 then here's to similar or better
  12. "The white light's on - what's that for? Because white's been excluded dopey
  13. not a lot you can say about that really - check up from the neck up if anyone pays that
  14. Agree with all of that apart from the Hans bit which I deleted. I'm not a fan of the guy but support him when he rides for my team so try to show a little bit of support at other times (I don't always succeed ).
  15. It was a 50/50 but the ref made an inconsistent decision compared to those he had already made! For my part, if that had been Panthers v The Bees I'd have happily been shouting for Nicholls exclusion but on the night I want Nicholls to win so I wanted Hans excluded, it could have gone any way
  16. Behave Crump had the right line but the slow Lindback was in the way and then turned back in front of the 2006 World Champion as he came steaming through the yawning gap
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy