-
Posts
6,021 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
18
Everything posted by Crump99
-
Agreed! Well done Nicholls
-
Wrong twice
-
Scott Nicholls
Crump99 replied to Squirelnutkins's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Pearson and Tatum never got excited about the same move in that race -
Swc Final Sat 22 July 2006
Crump99 replied to Vincent Vega's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Australia Denmark or Sweden - does it matter Team GB (Gating Badly) -
Lee Richardson
Crump99 replied to Vincent Vega's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
I thought Havelock was there to help him with such things -
Earth Calling Mr. Shovlar.
Crump99 replied to philcrumpisgod's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
There's also one trick pony 6 and BP 7 to consider -
Sgp Eskilstuna, Sweden 20.5.2006
Crump99 replied to f-s-p's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Least you had the choice Remember the days when the Eurovision would have been the only option You would have jumped at an awful GP then -
I agree with that. He doesn't mind finishing second in any of the races up to the final as he tries out different lines and lets those in front know he's there. When it comes to the final he just does what he could have at any point before l
-
Team GB
-
I don't think they'll be able to stage it in the UK's premier speedway town because it is the middle of the event season and I fear that the East of England Showground may be in use. Therefore I suppose BSI will chase the weather, so if Eastbourne can't do it then you're in
-
Gb Get Speedway Wc Final 2006!
Crump99 replied to Brightonbob's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Well, if The Showground's not got a flower show, car boot, ponies or some other breathtaking event then we're in -
Hans Andersen Statement
Crump99 replied to Subedei's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
I'd say Hans should be in above all the nominated apart from Nicholls Speedway GP, F1, Moto Gp, WSB etc are all about internal politics and not the best at the job -
Scandinavian GP - Meeting comments
Crump99 replied to a topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
That's rather harsh without knowing the full facts. I'd take the Pole out and put Zagar in, Han's must be in, sickly Lee R probably, plus A N Other. -
Scandinavian GP - Meeting comments
Crump99 replied to a topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Exactly The meeting was great because they were forced to dump extra dirt to make the track raceable. Had it been fine all day we would have had the usual commentary about a slick track and hopefully the racing improving as the dirt moves out later in the meeting Make it deep from the start -
Scandinavian GP - Meeting comments
Crump99 replied to a topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Breathtaking stuff, back to his fist pumping best -
Spot on and I go for the tantrums every time And as for footballers being mild mannered, constructive and polite following a ref's bad call You're having a laugh: ever watched Man U v Arsenal? I'd also liked to have seen someone stick a mic under John McEnroes nose after a dodgy line call at Wimbledon
-
Don't agree with that and I'm all for repositioning the mic in Mr Green or Tatum but would expect a polite reply to Ms Blake
-
Exactly. It's all too easy to moan from your armchair or seat in the stand without the pressure of some other idiot making wrong decisions on your behalf and then having some other idiot with a mic asking you how you feel. Having said that, Sky coverage now means that that comes with the territory I'm afraid (not the pathetic refereeing, that's an FIM problem) but his foul mouthed thug of a pit man wants to concentrate tyre pressures, fuel and oil
-
Cardiff Attendance
Crump99 replied to Steve Shovlar's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
38,000+ on the Official website. Have to say it looked more watching the Sky coverage, or do they just spread the crowd out more these days. I think that that is rather a disappointing crowd figure -
We did actually see that later and Keith Huewen in the studio actually spotted it but none of the three stooges (2 of em Greg's mate) did. But Hancock was being taken wide as well and they ran out of track.
-
Well put. I was looking for a way to reply but you did a better job than I. Crump has calmed down too much for my liking. The pre world champ Crump would have been blowing a gasket after the first exclusion and not giving a calm interview! As for the ref, referees in football get demoted when they mess up. I suggest that that tool takes the exam again and sticks to league racing until he gets the hang of it
-
5 Nominees for 2005 GP Series
Crump99 replied to Jason.C's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
We are talking about the best riders in the world though and if they haven't got one then tough. -
Well Done TRICK!
Crump99 replied to Steve Shovlar's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
I think you'll find captain that Ivan Mauger is the greatest. Jason Crump is the 2004 champ and slighly more of a threat to your people's chump than some young upstart! TRick sells tickets and Jason Crump doesn't. Good one