Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Crump99

Members
  • Posts

    6,021
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by Crump99

  1. We all bow to your superior knowledge. That was one hell of a prediction Hopefully you don't make it go belly up with your early self gratification
  2. After a post like that you must have started early. You won't be celebrating after Norway (apart from toasting Crump 2004) so you might as well empty the bottle after the sad events in Poland for the still as always 5 times bloke Shovlar's not an ar*e (although he does support Poole and there's no law against that, yet ), he does it to get a reaction and he generally succeeds. Just take it for what it is, a bit of banter
  3. 2. Sullivan Give me 6 numbers for my Lottery while you're at it becauce if that happens the win double's a cert
  4. I thought that was a good joke but after tonight you could be right: will Crump defeat from the jaws of victory again Pull yourself together man <{POST_SNAPBACK}> To be completely honest it was only a bump on the track that cost him a place in the final - that's not throwing it away, that is just bad luck!! He's still in a geat position and a win in Ploand will just about wrap it up. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Agreed that he is still in a strong position but other riders hit that bump without too many problems. Excuses can soon run out as the lead dwindles under pressure.
  5. I thought that was a good joke but after tonight you could be right: will Crump defeat from the jaws of victory again Pull yourself together man
  6. J Crump 5/2 T Rickardsson 9/2 L Adams 9/2 G Hancock 11/2 N Pedersen 9/1 T Gollob 14/1 S Nicholls 14/1 R Sullivan 16/1 H Anderson 16/1 A Jonsson 25/1 M Zagar 33/1 L Richardson 40/1 J Hampel 40/1 B Pedersen 50/1 M Max 66/1 M Loram 66/1 R Holta 80/1 L Dryml 100/1 P Protasiewicz 125/1 J Jensen 125/1 B Brhel 125/1 K Laukkanen 150/1 A Dryml 150/1 I Santej 200/1 <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Perhaps Zagar each way & Jonsson. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> The choice is yours but speaking as an idiot who does gamble, I bike to the bookies but they tend to arrive in flash cars so I wouldn't look too far down the list, even for e/w value, as a general rule.
  7. You forget knocking people off and getting excluded and ultimately eliminated just thought I'd remind you of that one. Lukas has the ability to do well, he just lacks confidence. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> We've hit the agree to disagree tedious stage now so it's a case of let's see who's the blinkered fool? Only time will tell
  8. The praying has worked for the past three years so why shouldn't it work now? As you have wrote hopefully, am I to assume you don't have complete faith that Crump will be No1 this year? I want Crump to do well so I can win my bets, and solely for that reason. Either that or Crump to have a bad GP and Ryan, Lee and Lukas to have an amazing one then I'll win for sure! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have complete faith in JC (that's not our Lord but pretty close) given a clear run but there's always e/f, dropped chains, tapes, a Mick Bates/Tony Steele type ref's performance, and not forgetting the smooth controlled riding of the likes of Pedersen & Andersen etc to consider, so a note of caution is sensible. Lukas have an amazing one Good one!
  9. You're having a bit of a larf yourself though don't you think - Sullivan
  10. J Crump 5/2 T Rickardsson 9/2 L Adams 9/2 G Hancock 11/2 N Pedersen 9/1 T Gollob 14/1 S Nicholls 14/1 R Sullivan 16/1 H Anderson 16/1 A Jonsson 25/1 M Zagar 33/1 L Richardson 40/1 J Hampel 40/1 B Pedersen 50/1 M Max 66/1 M Loram 66/1 R Holta 80/1 L Dryml 100/1 P Protasiewicz 125/1 J Jensen 125/1 B Brhel 125/1 K Laukkanen 150/1 A Dryml 150/1 I Santej 200/1
  11. Let's hope that you haven't got a horse tipping line as well if that's the sort of advice that you offer
  12. 2003 Nicki Pedersen (DEN) Jason Crump (AUS) Tony Rickardsson (SWE) 2002 Tony Rickardsson (SWE) Jason Crump (AUS) Ryan Sullivan (AUS) 2001 Tony Rickardsson (SWE) Jason Crump (AUS) Tomasz Gollob (POL) I draw your attention to the above: twice beaten by the great man and Nicki P got lucky last year as this year proves but Crump finished in front of the great man. Sulli can only dream of being no2 or showing Crump's consistency as his sole 2002 third proves. I suppose that he is no2 this year but the problem is the one in front of it 12th SULLIVAN,Ryan 7 16 11 5 4 4 47 I bet it's tiresome praying every night that Crump 1 doesn't happen. You've wasted your time this year hopefully
  13. Please enlighten us, who would this be!? 1st CRUMP,Jason 20 25 8 16 25 20 114 2nd ADAMS,Leigh 25 13 11 20 11 11 91 3rd HANCOCK,Greg 13 11 8 25 18 16 91 4th RICKARDSSON,Tony 18 18 18 8 7 18 87 5th PEDERSEN,Nicki 13 8 13 13 16 13 76 6th GOLLOB,Tomasz 16 13 7 11 6 11 64 7th JONSSON,Andreas 5 7 7 13 20 8 60 8th PEDERSEN,Bjarne 8 4 25 6 8 8 59 9th RICHARDSON,Lee 11 11 5 18 5 7 57 10th HAMPEL,Jaroslaw 3 20 20 6 - 6 55 11th ANDERSEN,Hans 4 6 3 3 7 25 48 12th SULLIVAN,Ryan 7 16 11 5 4 4 47 Obviously not up with events ay? Not going to be your boy who's taking one hell of a beating
  14. 1 The 2004 World Champion 2 Scott Nicholls 3 T Gollob 4 T Rickardson
  15. Flaming hell mate I hope nothing bad happens in your life or you'll be suicidal. All riders risk life and limb everytime they race so if you can't appreciate that and you're going to have a pop at Hans for something so petty then stay at home. Try telling that to Scott Nicholls, Mark Loram, Lee Richardson, David Norris, Gary Havelock, Joe Screen, Neil Middleditch and fans alike who pay to watch these riders risk their lives on a daily basis........and then have our hopes and dreams crushed by a liar and a crook like Hans. Tell me if those riders have forgotton about it. I bet your house that Floppy hasn't. I may be starting to come around to the idea about moving on and not because a minority of people on hear have mentioned that. Just listening to Hans give his reasons post race on what happened in the last heat jsut makes me want to puke. I enjoyed watching the like on Scotty race for the Witches but as some have said already, as long as Hans Anderssen is racing in the UK for the Whiches or any other team in the future, I will not pay my money to watch him. You must be Brighton Bob's brother? That's one hell of a sunstrip: Brighton Bob's Undercover Elephant
  16. Was almost with you for a while then LD but you've gone and let yourself down big time there mate
  17. Flaming hell mate I hope nothing bad happens in your life or you'll be suicidal. All riders risk life and limb everytime they race so if you can't appreciate that and you're going to have a pop at Hans for something so petty then stay at home.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy