But at least it's not only our team, he isn't exactly setting the world alight in the midlands either, have they got a little golf mates thing going up their to?
I wasn't there so can't really have an opinion..but it looks to me from the sidelines that Riss has totally transformed our team.
If we can start next season with Riss and campton, that's a lot of points that can be scored for not a big chunk of team average
Morris has never exactly been great at Foxhall, so a Foxhall specialist could make a hell of difference to lakeside.
Another difference could be the track conditions, grippy favours us, slick favours lakeside. Hard to call without knowing of guest for morris. So for now I shall say a draw.
So once we don't have any chance of play offs, which could be after Thursday if that goes wrong, then isn't it worth looking at someone for next year?
I would at least hope the 16 lapper is full of fresh talent, instead of the likes of Doolan and co
You are right it does limit credibility, but I think also not having full teams does. Even my Sunday league bottom tier team have a full team out every week.