Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. One good thing to come out of last night, it's one more meeting to see drew race in.
  2. And they will carry on doing it until they get a reality check.
  3. So is a genuine speedway fan someone that gets mugged off one week..then turns up the next regardless? Or is a genuine speedway fan someone that won't let that happen to them because it's adding extra nails to a sport they love.
  4. No I'm not a fan that goes each week, I don't let myself get treated un fairly and then turn up again the week after and after and after, I'm not that much of a mug. I used to be but not any more.
  5. Shouldn't ford come out with a statement stating how disgusted he is with the riders and referee, as it's decisions like that..that will do damage to his business.
  6. I just didn't think think I could use that word on here..Let's give it a try.......mint
  7. Correct...every track. And it's the lemmings that have the mick taken out of them the most.
  8. And i bet next week all the Poole lemmings will be there again. They know they can take the mick out of you cos you keep turning up. Every track has its lemmings though. Which doesn't help with how speedway is run now.
  9. And these riders that don't want to race for the paying public, want people's help with sponsorship and stuff.
  10. If Steve thinks it was a disgrace...then it really must have been.
  11. The only person that can call it off is the ref, normally on the agreement of the 2 captains
  12. Why would I object to that? That's the idea of sport...to win.
  13. I haven't taken speedway seriously for about 20 years..along with most other humans in the world..apart from Poland.
  14. Rye house should have cancelled some fixtures and re arranged them for a Saturday...
  15. I'm sure they would be constantly checking on their phone
  16. Hope the Berwick fans didn't get too far.
  17. She sounds like a fitty school teacher, .but i take it she is a weather girl.
  18. So worky had all meetings arranged...then they were told to cancel those meetings and re arrange, think that's a bit off if they are not given extra time.
  19. They are all must win now, and we still need more away points or hope another team drops a couple.
  20. I don't mind the the truth...his name is Leigh Lanham. As for what you lot are going on about, you still remember it, we need more things in speedway that people will remember 20 odd years down the line. The sport needs a good punch up or fencing to get people talking.
  21. Nothing like dragging up the past...I thought it was Leigh Lanham that didn't come out for that race though
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy