Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. Well done panthers....don't think the witches like a slick track. Is Bacon the most improved rider in the league? Very impressive. Well done coty, shame the manager didn't see fit for you to have 7 rides....totally baffling.
  2. Come on sb you can't bluff a bluffer, see ya later
  3. Come on witches....we got this. Full glass today..
  4. I'm normally the glass half empty one, but I still think witches gonna win. If the Heeps from Saturday turns up, he could easily score double figures and so can nico....they are relying on Starke and Wilson dean to do the same.
  5. Tonight could spell the end of our season...but it may give them a huge boost if we win
  6. Need cam and mark to bang in heat advantages.or cam and nico depending on who is with who
  7. Looks tough....but they haven't got much back up for Scott
  8. Thanks Peterborough for the news. This one could be anybodies
  9. Bash you are looking into it too deeply. They are hoping one guest is enough for tonight and we win as at home, and I'm sure saves a bit of cash which probably isn't free flowing, and we have to win away which is why we have 2 guests. Just gotta go with the flow fella, and if it all goes Pete Tong tonight then they only have themselves to blame. When I took speedway seriously I used to question everything, but now I realise it is what it is.
  10. I take it the track has had a good watering from above?
  11. Unfortunately there isn't anything until double up stops..then can only use guests from a different division...which is slightly less bonkers.
  12. Both guests could stop their teams...Although panthers look dead certs...but worky still need points. Totally bonkers sport
  13. 2 teams full of racers...what's not to like...Oh and on an excellent racing track. It should be speedway heaven.
  14. I saw him Saturday make his away debut at worky. It's very possible I shall be there to see him make his second away debut
  15. Could be any of them...not that it matters ...none of them are their best at Foxhall.
  16. Only a guess but i would imagine they can't afford to lose any money. We do seem to lose a home meeting very early on, so maybe it's something that needs looking at.
  17. Doyle.....my most disliked rider,
  18. Campton is a must have.. Hopefully those in charge will weaken the league next season, so there are less top riders.
  19. Did he show enough to get another chance? He did knock Danny off and that didn't do Greaves any favours, and he did plenty to get another chance. Sometimes strange decisions are made at ipswich.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy