Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. 7 rides for BWD will probably be the deciding factor on if the points go back to Cumbria.
  2. Just hoping the witches do better than last year when they let an 11 point lead go down to 2.
  3. More teams needed folks, it's a good crack, don't be shy.
  4. Maybe next time we should buy less tickets, but all the money is going to a good cause.
  5. Ha ha oh okay..but that was bruv . Which one are you?
  6. We shall try and get 2 teams next time
  7. I've got one thing to say...Richard 111
  8. Thank you .. I wish I had more time, I could have tried to crack the 2 x table as well
  9. I've been studying hard today for this quiz tonight, I've learnt the whole of the alphabet today.
  10. As long as they go easy on Danyon he should be okay.
  11. I shall be there with the massif team.
  12. General knowledge and speedway, damn I best stay at home then
  13. Anyone go to the supporters quizz night tomorrow?
  14. This was a fair time back. So no need for him to tell me a fake name back then.
  15. I've spoke to matt ford fan by pm and his name isn't Ross
  16. Problem with Poole is they have too many fans that like to give the Big Un..and when it goes Pete Tong they don't like getting it back. Some Poole fans are lovely down to earth people, that shouldn't be tarred with the same brush
  17. And calling people the t word isn't childish at all
  18. Poole can only be average fixing surely, then after a few changes all riders will suddenly find their form
  19. It's like a freak show on here, same old drivel from the same few trying to point score off other, and some don't even support the team. No wonder speedway has troubles finding new young fresh fans, when's it's currently followed boring sad gimps
  20. Something strange must happen to ipswich riders at Newcastle, as last year we also had built up a lead before letting it slip.
  21. I don't need to say what I think as I guarantee it will be different to nearly everyone elses.
  22. Not sure what to expect from the Ipswich select, so I suppose anything would be a bonus and a big loss expected.
  23. Blimey bruv....armchair critic and not sure I can take your opinion seriously since you have now openly admitted you won't be going.
  24. A good top 5 with at least a couple with improvement left in them would be handy, along with at least one of those 2 young lads, Kemp for me is a total must have, Jenkins probably is as well, but I haven't seen so much of him recently. I wouldn't be surprised if Mountain does up our top improver this season.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy