Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. Having both nico and Danyon back was a huge risk, Danyon less so due to only having a 2 point average. I would also have kept Kyle, I also think we should have kept Nathan, just look how much he improved , and his attitude was the best you could ask for. I also wouldn't have had Heeps back, not cos I don't like him, but just cos I don't think he was going to improve any more, and he still is one of the worst starters I've ever seen, not good for a heat leader of his standard. Our team though is a lot better than its showed so far, but I also believe it could have been even better.
  2. Conner doesn't seem to go so well at Foxhall as he does away., which in my mind would be the perfect reason not to see him move track..just imagine what he brings if he can master Foxhall.
  3. Well done to the Ipswich riders, looks like they give it a good go .
  4. I'm not trying anything..I'm my own man, one in a billion
  5. They can't drop him and bring him back, there is a rule to stop that, but there again this is Poole
  6. I said 40 years, I'm sorry I got it wrong, I just guessed , I'm not your normal speedway nerd that everything has to be spot on for. It's also better than I am making on, I was just exaggerating , so let's just say the racing I've seen when I've been there doesn't do a lot for me. Hope that's a bit better, damn speedway nerds do my swede in. Like the the person above says, who cares. Life is too short and you never know when it's gonna come to an end.
  7. From the stands it certainly does look dark, and a few riders have mentioned it . The tarmac is lit up lovely though.
  8. No chip on my shoulder, you could go back 40 years and I would be saying the same thing
  9. Cos it's lakeside, the worst excuse for a race track I've ever seen, although I think I did see one good race once in about 1996
  10. I'm sure they are getting paid or will be getting paid just fine
  11. With the Poole riders dropping their averages to fiddle a new rider in soon, it's pretty obvious the pirates are going to take a stuffin.
  12. Doesn't matter how many times you mention good racing, it's very unlikely to happen.
  13. Great news for both team and Danny if that's true.
  14. Ellis was flying on a Godden on Friday, maybe, they are only good for slick tracks.
  15. It's hard to say. What one club may call a good crowd maybe another would call not so good, I guess it depends what a clubs average crowd is. I would imagine a few clubs have double what others get.
  16. Wow, is that really classed as a good decent crowd? And I dare not mention what I thought of the racing, even the sweet shop was closed before I got there on the way out, which is when I wanted some for journey home. Lakeside have a very handy team, and Ellis was in a different class to anything ipswich had to offer.
  17. Conner was pretty good last season away from foxhall, he does seem to prefer a slicker track, and totally opposite to that we have riders that look totally clueless on a slicker track.
  18. Well done lakeside and conner, some riders were shocking, don't deserve a mention.
  19. You put this in the wrong section? You used to be a witches fan
  20. It's always freezing with a chilly wind, even at the height of summer. I can see there being plenty of bend 2 crashes into the air fence tonight.
  21. Beerhut, you should let your chauffeur worry about the route
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy