-
Posts
1,165 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yearbyred
-
North/South divide confirmed in a single post.
-
Given the new owners business I reckon there will definitely be a meat draw at the interval.
-
Well MPT still not been revealed by any other club (so far) so maybe we are looking at the same top 5 and a couple of 2 point reserves?
-
I like Jacob but I think it’s unlikely he will be a Bear this year due to his assessed average and the likely make up of the team. I’m confident that the Bears will have a line up that has plenty of thought put into it.
-
Let’s hope it can be sorted and that the Diamonds run this year. Sport can’t afford to lose more tracks and any sport is better with local rivalries.
-
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/speedway/redcar-bears-confirm-first-two-17270048
-
Jordan Stewart & Erik Riss confirmed tonight. Very happy with that.
-
Personally don’t think that 2 x 2 pointers is the way to go, but given how the promotion team managed to get the line up we ended last season with, we should trust them to get a good team sorted.
-
Which one? The original one or the second one? Edit - given the latest rumours I think this might have needed a
-
Updated press release, that’s why I posted the news.
-
Doesn’t say that on the press release.
-
First 2 signings will be announced on Saturday night.
-
Agree - Wright, Riss, Stewart, Andersen and 3 others, would be fine by me.
-
On BBC Tees today Jitendra said he hoped to be in a position to have the full line up sorted within a week of the AGM.
-
Looks like another Teesside takeover of Tyneside if the rumours are true. Personally think it would be good news for Newcastle.
-
Obviously very pleased as a Redcar fan with the win but the Diamonds put up an excellent fight and it got too close for comfort at the end. The big guns pulled it out when needed but the contribution of Jordan Stewart was critical. To score 9 points on a track he’s struggled massively on before was a massive boost and his Heat 14 win was vital. Pleased for the promotion after the difficult few seasons we’ve had. Glad I watch my regular speedway at Redcar.
-
Championship Grand Final 2019
Yearbyred replied to Big Al's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Congratulations to the Lions. Fitting that the team who have been the best team all season are the league champions.