Supersub
Members-
Posts
322 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Supersub
-
Starman clearly doesnt read previous posts so why did he need to repeat what I had already posted!! No comment!!
-
Poole V Wolves SGB PREM A. 4th April 2018
Supersub replied to Steve Shovlar's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Gavan I sit with SS & for all his protestations, he is a pessimist when we actually have a match. Whether Wolves ride or not on Mon we should beat them comfortably. -
Poole V Wolves SGB PREM A. 4th April 2018
Supersub replied to Steve Shovlar's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
I agree Keith. The only way, IMO, that we can finish 6th is if wr have 3 KKs riding for us!!! -
I just looked at previous post. Steve must have misunderstood my post or I didnt make it clear to S Shovlar-I certainly meant last Mon 26th!!
-
I thought that was what I originally said & Steve corrected me so just confusion by me-old age problem!!! Apologies
-
You are probably right Keith
-
Stalls are only used for flat & AW racing. Jump racing is a tape start with horeses walking in from a collection area. This is a polite explanation as opposed to a sharp sarcastic one
-
With respect Steve You are wrong, 26th March was scheduled date for Poole at Wolves
-
All being well I’ll sort you out oo Wed!!!
-
We were scheduledthere Steve but they postponed because of postponed P& p, please keep up!!!
-
How are Woves riding agaist BV now on Mon and postponedmatch against us!!???
-
Xcw forecast looking bad again, chances of meeting being on must be remote, probably ablout 10/1 chance!!!!
-
That unusual for you Steve to be an optimist!!!
-
Well he is an asset!!
-
You may be riight about Brady but IF & its. A big If CH hits form there could be a 5 rider challenge for the No 1 spot, yes Woyrina may be one of them although the least least likey I admit!
-
I have seen nothing about Premiership speedway coverage for 2018. I presume GPs are still on aggenda with BT Sports. Anyone have any news please?
-
Polish rule is dropped.
-
Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep
Supersub replied to Steve0's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
poolepirates.proboards.com -
Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep
Supersub replied to Steve0's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Yes you certainly were banned, and yes I do know you, not personally but I see you every home match at Poole If you are referring to the "new" forum, if Edwards22 isn't you, then someone is doing a very good impersonation of you- same expressions, same opinions.