-
Posts
1,429 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by RPNY
-
OK
-
I never said the entire interview was made up. I said 1. I met Greg in person a few weeks back and he really was a genuinely very nice bloke. (not that it has much to do with this scenario, just stating a fact) 2. That Gino himself said that his words were twisted. So for the life of me, I cannot understand how people on here seem to know what Gino said more than Gino himself does! Not wanting or expecting anyone to agree with me just saying what Im saying...
-
How many time you met him to make this judgement?
-
Speak to him every now and again. He's living and working in the Midlands. Great man, great family cant speak highly enough of them.
-
Bwitch my man fully hear what you are saying but my point is Gino's direct quote was ..."False interview with words Twisted" Who are we to say he lying?
-
Oh well, Gino is a UFC fighter I dont think hes afraid to voice his opinion. He said his words were twisted but people here seem to think they know what he was saying more then he does himself...
-
Gino said on Twitter it was BS article and his words were twisted.
-
Having met Greg recently I can tell you first hand he is every bit as nice in person as he comes across on TV. He really is a very decent fella. I know some of you wont want to believe that but he really is
-
So in having the SON to give other countries a chance we have a final of Poland Russia Denmark GB Sweden Australia Germany Mission not really accomplished...
-
Not a classic but as is the case with most Speedway meetings got better as it went on
-
Who did the Ukraine replace in Event 1? Sorry having a senior moment...
-
Heating up a wee bit!
-
Thus is true. There should be a non televised qualifier to get the worst of the worst out the way then two 6 team semis and then onto the final.
-
Early rounds of SWC tend to be pretty average. 2 strong teams against 2 teams with no hope. Lets wait till Saturday night to pass judgment. But yes these race off meetings are pretty dire...
-
Looks like Heat 8 onward the races are a little more even. Fingers crossed racing improves.
-
Yes. I suggest you re watch them sir.
-
I just dont get why people keep saying the racing at Prague is no good. 2015/16/17 were all very goof GPs. this year from Heat 10 on there was some dam good racing. Lovely little stadium, brilliant city, Madness if they dont try and keep it there
-
I do hope so
-
GP qualifying - Changes needed?
RPNY replied to RPNY's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
I hear what you are saying. I love the GP series as it is, was just wondering if there was anyway to make it even better! -
First trip to Prague this year, absolutely loved it. Nice medium between the glamour GPs in big stadiums and what I deem as the almost unacceptable GPs that are somehow still run in fields with little to no facilities. Was fairly close to the action so even with no over taking its quite a spectacle (although I appreciate that doesn't translate onto TV) After Zagar's overtake of Doyle it heated up and 2nd half of meeting there was some cracking racing. Be gutted if Prague went from the series. Really was very enjoyable GP in a lovely little stadium in a brilliant city.
-
GP qualifying - Changes needed?
RPNY replied to RPNY's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Was generally the same for the world cup, the race offs (often brilliant racing) were generally very small crowds as the home nation wasnt there and most people just wanna see the 'Main Event' -
Elitserien 2018, round 3, 22 May
RPNY replied to Ghostwalker's topic in International World of Speedway
Any stream links? -
I know we could fill 1000 pages with the rights and wrongs of qualifying for the GP but there's 1 issue in particular that I find a real shame... Speedway like many sports has a lot to do with who is on 'form' everything going right for them and therefore performing at their best. Cant help but feel that by qualifying 1 season for the NEXT season GPs, we get robbed of seeing a rider performing at their best. First time noticed it was in fact was 1995 when Joe Screen was on fire but then not quite the same rider in 1996. Hans Andersen a similar scenario in 2006/07 and there's been a good few others too. Cookie to a certain extent is a similar scenario this year. So I guess the question is, would there be anyway of the qualifiers being done at the start of the season? I know they need the winter to build sponsors etc & Its not a major issue, but was just wondering if there was any way around it?
-
Belle Vue v Swindon 14/5/18 BT Sport
RPNY replied to Rob B's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Racing hotting up wee bit