rsarjant Posted September 27 Report Share Posted September 27 Watching football tonight they said something about a player than no-one liked apart from supporters of the team he played for. This reminded me of a couple of riders from when I was a kid supporting Ipswich. Namely Preben Eriksen and Tim Hunt. Favourites of mine when riding for Ipswich for sure. Any memories from Ipswich fans? No doubt other teams had similar former favourites too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M.D Posted September 27 Report Share Posted September 27 I don't think there was one Eastbourne rider I didn't like or had respect for when they returned. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Split Posted Monday at 04:31 PM Report Share Posted Monday at 04:31 PM Never forgave Roy Trigg for leaving New Cross to join rivals Wimbledon. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SPEEDY69 Posted 59 minutes ago Report Share Posted 59 minutes ago On 9/27/2026 at 3:02 AM, rsarjant said: Watching football tonight they said something about a player than no-one liked apart from supporters of the team he played for. This reminded me of a couple of riders from when I was a kid supporting Ipswich. Namely Preben Eriksen and Tim Hunt. Favourites of mine when riding for Ipswich for sure. Any memories from Ipswich fans? No doubt other teams had similar former favourites too. Stream Soccer I liked both of them but they could be a bit forceful up the inside. Eriksen did well in a world team cup I seem to remember and also remember him riding a big motocross/road bike at the end of season meeting all around the centre green - his van was also difficult to forget 😁 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.