-
Posts
1,358 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by M.D
-
Riders what you liked in your team but not so much when they left
M.D replied to rsarjant's topic in Years Gone By
I don't think there was one Eastbourne rider I didn't like or had respect for when they returned. -
Two things about Bob Dugard, track prep and mind games. When Adam Shields moved to Lakeside and he came back to ride Arlington, Bob finished his track prep. Bob walked through the pits, then waled straight over and said," I thought I would rip the outside up but the thought, Shieldsy is here so I didn't." didn't have a great meeting. Then a year or so later, Adam Is guesting for Zagar at number one. Always interval after heat 10 but Bob came over and said, interval after heat 9, hes off 4 in 10 so let him know im ripping the outside for him. Adam scored 14 from 5 that night.
-
Bob Dugard the same, yes he set up the track for his home riders but could change the track during the interval.
-
Im not a fan of Lee Kilby myself..
-
Pairs and CLRC
M.D replied to LisaColette's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
Prize money only last night. -
https://www.change.org/p/reopen-speedway-at-arlington?recruiter=1402737065&recruited_by_id=515be530-0685-11f1-99bf-71510dc230d5&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=starter_onboarding_share_personal&utm_medium=facebook&share_id=SnhwZRN7Sk
-
Thought you wrote that?
-
As much as I agree, and I work in new build Construction, the council will not build on that side of the A22, its rural with lots of stables and no infrastructure in place for the area. Bob Dugard tried many years ago to sell the land for development, it just wont happen IMHO
-
Spliff Waterman?
-
Sadly, you now have your wish...
-
Hey mate, It's not a development issue as stated, the safety certificate has been withdrawn from the stadium. Around 18 months ago planning for an 'eco village' was turned down and the council made it clear that planning for housing will never be granted on the rural side of the A22.
-
I don't know anything about that, but no
-
It wasn't the Dugard's on this one..
-
Bed him in now for next season?
-
Threads can derail all the time but your right.
-
Workington v Edinburgh 25/07/26 6pm Championship.
M.D replied to topaz325's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I know your at home, roaring with laughter at your own posts on this forum. But, have you ever thought that your puerile posts put off members from interacting on this forum? -
Running speedway at Arlington is just an aggravation, they would just be happy to make money out of the stocks, add in the fact that Ian Jordan took them for a lot of money and its a big no.
-
Yes, Paul Dugard
-
Spot on, observing the Dugard's is like watching a series of Dallas.