British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lil Devil

The most naturally gifted rider

:)

:?: Hasn`t this thread strayed off the subject a little ??? The most naturally gifted rider was I belive the question, there have been many through the years but I have to concur with the Michael Lee choice, a breathtaking talent ! and to throw a couple more, Kenny carter and Hans Nielson the latter would have been world champion many more times in his hey day had GPs been around !!

Guest BritPeter

I believe that Ronnie Moore, in my time of watching speedway, is absolutely unapposed in this catagory. If my memory is correct, he is still the youngest world finalist ever, at just 17!

I had the enormous pleasure of being introduced to Ronnie Moore by Ivan Mauger at my local Gold Coast track a couple of year's ago.

Two of the worlds all time greats at a grass roots speedway venue...

My m8 at the mo is reading over my shoulder, now she is not a speedway fan of any way shape or form, so when she saw this thread she commented on how this thread would be most suited to her, until I explained that it meant Speedway Rider :P some people :!: :!: Just had to share that little comment with her

345y n0w MR D0ub13 D

1 d035 n07 r3c0gn153 3ny d1551ng 0f y0u fr0m 5h4zzys p0sting

Shazz Wrote:

My m8 at the mo is reading over my shoulder, now she is not a speedway fan of any way shape or form, so when she saw this thread she commented on how this thread would be most suited to her, until I explained that it meant Speedway Rider some people Just had to share that little comment with her

DD Wrote:

If that was a dig at moi Shazzybird, you would need to explain it as it went right over my head. If it was not then sorry, I just could not understand it. Being an old fart, I also struggle a bit with this shorthand 'texing' language as well.

Not a dig, i think DD, just a woman thing which us fellas cant understand :lol:

not just a 'woman' thing, it was more of a 'people with dirty minds' thing.

terribly disgusting, but what you come to expect from Shazzy i suppose

not just a 'woman' thing, it was more of a 'people with dirty minds' thing.

terribly disgusting, but what you come to expect from Shazzy i suppose

Nail on head Honey :P

I am a sad little man remember, I have an excuse. Whats hers I wonder

so now you have admitted the fact, I suppose litigation is out of the window?

Is your intention to get every thread locked JB? You've already managed to get the Canterbury thread locked, now that has made me mad(der) :evil:

Getting back on topic .................. Barney in my opinion must be the most naturally gifted after getting back on a bike yesterday for the crowd! Much appreciated by all xx Thanks Barney wonderful memories there came flooding back of days gone by xx

jblanch69 are you after getting youself a ban cos to me its getting to be a bit tiresome taking pots at other forum members.

I suggest you take a well earned rest from the forum and come back when you have calmed down.

I moved your last post to the forum holding area because I felt it was abusive so please dont post like that again.

Krissie, Am I next???? :?

jblanch69 are you after getting youself a ban cos to me its getting to be a bit tiresome taking pots at other forum members.

I suggest you take a well earned rest from the forum and come back when you have calmed down.

I moved your last post to the forum holding area because I felt it was abusive so please dont post like that again.

Well said Krissie - he goes or we do.

We've built up a great "forum family" here and it just takes one person to wreck that. I was seriously considering my forum future after reading the Canterbury thread and I'm sure many others would too if that kind of posting becomes the norm. :approve::approve::approve:

Krissie I think you are out of order here, there are others far worse than JB.