British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Buster

Individual Meeting At Kl This Wednesday

end of term looming ... think about it, 2 late nights in one week and he'll be extra tired at the weekend :wink:

end of term looming ... think about it, 2 late nights in one week and he'll be extra tired at the weekend  :wink:

Are you looking at taking over from Young Buster in the PR department Honie ? :D Im sure the boy wont mind, but my ex would. :rolleyes:

Are you looking  at taking over from Young Buster in the PR department Honie ?

don't know what you mean :D

don't know what you mean  :D

Dont tell me, not only are you doing the pics

on Wed, but also Centre green ( concrete) announcer ? :D

How has Mark Jones looked in his after meeting spin round ?

on Wed, but also Centre green ( concrete) announcer ?    :D

How has Mark Jones looked in his after meeting  spin round ?

Mike Bennett is back on Wednesday :D

Mark Jones looked ok after a shaky start ... only saw him out with Tim Warnes though so will certainly be interesting on Wednesday.

JC has actually asked him if he would mind doing a stint behind the Pasta King counter as well. :P

JC has actually asked him if he would mind doing a stint behind the Pasta King counter as well. :P

heard good things about the Pasta King outlet ... might even try one on Wednesday evening.

Are you looking  at taking over from Young Buster in the PR department Honie ?

come on chaps, miss out on your tea, get to the NA early, and get in the Pit Stop Cafe or the Pasta King for something to eat :D

heard good things about the Pasta King outlet ... might even try one on Wednesday evening.

:D

yeah when ive been by there, the lady behind the counter seems as though she enjoys it, so it must be good :D

Just wondering if the American is Matt Brown??, don't know of a Tom Brown.

he is a young american his last name is browne thats all i know.

should be interesting watching him race as i have to shut my eyes when he is out by himself, he has the balls its just the control is not there yet!

Now that would be something - all I can say is he'd be better at presenting than I was a riding a speedway bike!! :D

Thinking of filming this meeting for a DVD - what's the general feeling on that??

Now that would be something - all I can say is he'd be better at presenting than I was a riding a speedway bike!! :D

Thinking of filming this meeting for a DVD - what's the general feeling on that??

Good idea, but any chance you can film from the straights rather than the first/second bend. Meetings filmed from the bends never seem as good to watch, just my opinion Mike

he is a young american his last name is browne thats all i know.

should be interesting watching him race as i have to shut my eyes when he is out by himself, he has the balls its just the control is not there yet!

He was one of the USA Dream Tean 2006 boys who has come back over and has been riding at various tracks. Got papd 9 for Somerset Cl side v Newport last Friday and rode in the Sheffield Young Guns meeting the other week.

quite excited by this meeting ...

what i'm looking forward to is seeing riders being pitched together that wouldn't ride against eachother week in week out ... you have riders from different leagues, different levels, and those without a team, and hopefully they will get out there and put on a real good show.

i enjoy going to KL each week but to a certain degree you know what you are going to get, this meeting takes it beyond that to a whole new level really.

as long as the riders all turn up with a good racing attitude it will be a good meeting.

and as long as the promotion have extra elastic now Allott is in the line-up :wink: