British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Who Was The Tallest Ever Rider

always imagined mike broadbanks as being tall. his left leg seemed to cover an awful lot of the inside of the track.

always imagined mike broadbanks as being tall. his left leg seemed to cover an awful lot of the inside of the track.

Same as Les McGillivray.

Steve

Rudy muts - the  infamously appauling rider to wear a 'mighty dons' race-jacket was about 11teen ft as i recall :shock:  :o  ;)

I don't agree with your comments on Rudy Muts in any way. He was always a trier, scored points, and had what was a promising career blighted when he suffered a serious injury.

Just goes to show what UglyDave knows about speedway. Always gave his all for Wimbledon. :angry:

Absolutely. To rise from the status of a raw novice to a near 7-point average (in the BL) isn't exactly what I call "appalling". Oh, and if he was that "appalling", how come Birmingham gave him an invite for the Second City Trophy?

Steve

Anybody know how tall Graham Miles was! :P:o:shock:

Bob you do have a poor memory! Seems you have forgot how to get to Paris speedway my friend! Will you be visiting us shortly?

Canadian Nationals on this Saturday at Welland County (second leg)

Looks to be Aaron Hesmers title or should I say it's his to loose!

Tiger Tom.....

Anybody know how tall Graham Miles was!  :P  :o  :shock:

I think BOBBATH knows but he won't tell us. :wink:

Been out of town Tom-will get to Paris sometime this year-will bring along GRAHAM MILES so we can measure how tall he is and finally solve this mystery!!

Steve Sant of Stoke and Roland Tebbs at Middlesbrough and Mark Terry Canterbury.

You gotta be kidding - Steve Sant was not particularly tall at all! My guess he was no more than 5' 10 "

Of presenet day riders Joonas Kylmakorpi is, i think, about 6ft 2in or there abouts, mind Ronnie Correy must be close :lol: