British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bazaar3

Gp Challenge

On another thread it says Mads gets a go instead of Jonas. Thought it would have been Pavlic as he is No 17, but Mads was in Jonas's semi. Anyone able to confirm?

On another thread it says Mads gets a go instead of Jonas. Thought it would have been Pavlic as he is No 17, but Mads was in Jonas's semi. Anyone able to confirm?

Mads is in for JD and A.Dryml and Pavlic are the reserves.

SGP Website: "MADS Korneliussen has won a late call-up to Sunday's World Championship Qualifying Final.

The Danish rider comes in for Jonas Davidsson, who has officially withdrawn due to injury."

01 Ryan Sullivan

02 Mads Korneliussen

03 Adrian Miedzinski

04 Matej Ferjan

05 Matej Zagar

06 Charlie Gjedde

07 Peter Ljung

08 Sebastian Ulamek

09 Jesper B Monberg

10 Niels-Kristian Iversen

11 Peter Karlsson

12 Kenneth Bjerre

13 Lee Richardson

14 Tomasz Jedrzejak

15 Jurica Pavlic

16 Grzegorz Walasek

RES:

Ales Dryml

?

I was hoping the top three will be Peter Karlsson, Neils K Iversen and Daniel Nermark but Daniel is out for the season so I will hope Jurica Pavlic gets in as he will liven it up a bity next season and hope Emil Sajfutdinov gets a wild card as well.

Heat 3 will be a tough ride for all four as a last place will dent their hopes while Heat 19 sees Meidinski, Gjedde, Bjerre and Richardson.

My head however says PK will miss out and Walasek or Meidinski will get in.

Walasek , NKI, Bjerre . Can`t see anyone in this field featuring in the top 8 in next years GP .

Zagar, Richardson (Brit bias) and PK at a guess. Would love to see Puk go well but suspect the injury might prove too much.

Walasek, Sullivan and hopefully Rico. :approve:

Like TNT I'd love Pavlic to make it, even though that could have an adverse effect on his performances for Swindon next season. A year too soon for him though, I reckon.

Almost half the field has a Swindon connection so there will be plenty of Wiltshire eyes on tomorrow's result. As long as it's not Bjerre; he scraped through on the back of Davey Watt's missed flight and has been picking and choosing which days his leg has been broken all summer. I'll bet it's in full working order tomorrow. :rolleyes:

A poor lineup and nothing there that inspires. Whoever goes through will do nothing in 2009 to liven up the GP series.

I hope and pray old hands don't make it though.

A poor lineup and nothing there that inspires. Whoever goes through will do nothing in 2009 to liven up the GP series.

I hope and pray old hands don't make it though.

C'mon SS, it isn't a bad line up and I think a few could have some good scores in the GP next season even if its the odd meeting and best qualified for that would be Sullivan, PK and Bjerre.

However Pavlic will go well in the GP's just as much as Holder would if he gets a wild card.