British Speedway Forum

For the rider I hope Wuffy gets a 2nd series ... but for me ... could not give a toss, I would be happy if both Freddie & Tai only had Wolves to worry about .. who cares who is World Champion .. yeah like the GP's for the racing but not bothered one bit who wins B)

Team speedway does it for me everytime ... so hopefully Tai will be continuing his education with us next season ;)

Edited by SuddenSam15

Bfore this round I would have said Tai was looking to be the only Brit next season, but Bomber is now favourite if there is only 1 Brit but only a top 8 will secure that !

Woffinden who still could be the only Brit nomination but unlikely with Bomber getting 2 podium finishes lately.

Its laughable T.N.T. thinks woffenden will be in next years gps at the exclusion of bomber harris . Ben Barkers a better chance than woffenden . biggrin.gif

Maybe if you actually READ the posts you will see what is written !

You take things too serious in coventry , you lot down there need to lighten up a bit , Instead of talking bomber down all the time try talking him up a bit . Fed up with

reading posts on here from so called coventry fans going on all the time how bad bomber is . Just for once try giving him a bit of credit, hes a gem, and you lot down

there dont know it . when hes gone it will be too late .

You're ignoring what I have posted completely. :rolleyes:

I've not talked down Harris, he was superb, but he did not come from the back in every race!

I see on sportowefakty.pl that Swedish legend Ove Fundin has called for an end to the "nationality quota" system that seems to be employed by BSI and for Janusz Kolodziej to be given a nomination ahead of any random British rider.

I see on sportowefakty.pl that Swedish legend Ove Fundin has called for an end to the "nationality quota" system that seems to be employed by BSI and for Janusz Kolodziej to be given a nomination ahead of any random British rider.

Well I think he is right. If you want to class it as true world championship. Kolodziej Has been one of the top riders in both Polish and Swedish leagues, Made the final in his one and only GP. so I think he has a case.

Well I think he is right. If you want to class it as true world championship. Kolodziej Has been one of the top riders in both Polish and Swedish leagues, Made the final in his one and only GP. so I think he has a case.

Hope hes does not get the nod ... straight after the meeting he logs a protest about the top 3's engines and they have to be stripped down .. talk about clutching at straws .. wait another year ya unsporting prat :D

Hope hes does not get the nod ... straight after the meeting he logs a protest about the top 3's engines and they have to be stripped down .. talk about clutching at straws .. wait another year ya unsporting prat :D

Got to admit i thought that was a pretty poor act by him. Maybe in his next meeting there will be 15 protests about his engine lol.

he obviously felt that the odds were good that something was amiss.... why would he think that?

I think its time that the authorities made sure that everything is transparent and mandatory...... all bikes impounded after a meeting (like F1 and MOTOGP) and nothing hushed up when it suits them.......... the sport has a bad rep going back many decades now and it is high time that it is improved............... I am certain that it would be costly and might take time but the authorities must make sure that they are on the cutting edge and that the field is level for all

and for the record Ove is right

he obviously felt that the odds were good that something was amiss.... why would he think that?

I think its time that the authorities made sure that everything is transparent and mandatory...... all bikes impounded after a meeting (like F1 and MOTOGP) and nothing hushed up when it suits them.......... the sport has a bad rep going back many decades now and it is high time that it is improved............... I am certain that it would be costly and might take time but the authorities must make sure that they are on the cutting edge and that the field is level for all

and for the record Ove is right

I'd agree that there needs to be a greater transparency and mors stringent checks of machinary. If only to reassure us that everything is above board. The whispering campaign against Emil last year is an example of what can happen without checking.

I'd like to see Kolodziej in the GP's next year, I'm sure he would be competitive and it seems daft if he gets excluded just because of his nationality.

I'd agree that there needs to be a greater transparency and mors stringent checks of machinary. If only to reassure us that everything is above board. The whispering campaign against Emil last year is an example of what can happen without checking.

I'd like to see Kolodziej in the GP's next year, I'm sure he would be competitive and it seems daft if he gets excluded just because of his nationality.

Kolodziej has always been an exciting racer imo and is the kind of rider that would really compliment the series

whispering will always take place when things look and feel out of place...... and imo more and more is starting to appear out of place

as you say 'if only to reassure us'.... although I would suggest that any world championship worth its salts should be doing everything in its power to keep man and machine clean to remain a reputable competition..... especially one looking to aim high

Polish motorsport board authorities (or at least the most important one) are really focused on covincing BSI to give Kolodziej permanent wild card for the next season, and that's why Kolodziej is about to be a wild card at Bydgoszcz; to prove he's worth it. So far he's absolutely on the top of individual Ekstraliga and Elitserien averages.

Oh, and SGP Challenge engine protest was not quite his idea, he was just advised to do this, so don't be mad at the guy while he really isn't vicious or jealous type of man.