British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I HATE THE RAIN

King's Lynn 2011

can you bloody believe it. Come tomorrow we'll find that we're in the EL and not only have Ipswich gone PL but now Peterborough have agreed to go PL.

WTF

And your shocked? :blink:

It's looking more and more likely that you are going EL, which is a big blow to us Witches fans who were really looking forward to some friendly rivalry and local derbies in the season ahead.

I would like to wish you all, and your team all the best should it be confirmed tomorrow, because I'm sorry folks but you are going to need it!!! :neutral:

With 9 teams in the EL it was boring to say the least, weeks without meetings, teams with riders missing, and the blanket coverage of certain teams on the TV on Monday nights, made you feel like you had been watching those teams versus your team 9 or 10 times a season :( , so with one less this coming season OMG what fillers you will need :unsure:

Still you will hopefully have your NL team to ride the weeks you have no meetings, and obviously you will have the WTC.

Good luck in the year ahead.

It's looking more and more likely that you are going EL, which is a big blow to us Witches fans who were really looking forward to some friendly rivalry and local derbies in the season ahead.

you could still be facing us boghorrors yet

Could it be a straight swap ? The proposed P'Boro team ride for Lynn, and the proposed Lynn side rides for The Panthers. Look after TT for us at Alwarton. :wink:

I hope Buster has left a get out clause, so that if it doesnt work out in the Elite we can slot back into the Premier League next season.

Could it be a straight swap ? The proposed P'Boro team ride for Lynn, and the proposed Lynn side rides for The Panthers. Look after TT for us at Alwarton. :wink:

panthers still have to be accepted in the premier and doubt they'll be treading on anybodys toes

Should Peterborough be accepted into the PL,does that mean they take Kings Lynns place in the KOC,or do we start again. :unsure:

I would say we shall be racing premier league as the KL stars and EL as Peterborough, but they will be using our track. :wink:

We will see soon enough.I really hope we stay PL this season, if peterboro drop down and ipswich as well we could have some great local derbies with some ATMOSPHERE. If its EL , well i think it will be a shame with the league in such a mess, but will try to keep an open mind, see if i can afford it, and hope i dont get fed up with the repetition and blank weeks :(

im suprised at buster if you do go up. I would have thought he would have been one of the front runners to try and get speedway changed for the good in this country. If you do go up its only gonna help the bspa or mc change the rules every year to suit there own needs. I would imagine if poole had signed the best youngster for their team next year none of this would be going on.

im suprised at buster if you do go up. I would have thought he would have been one of the front runners to try and get speedway changed for the good in this country. If you do go up its only gonna help the bspa or mc change the rules every year to suit there own needs. I would imagine if poole had signed the best youngster for their team next year none of this would be going on.

Don't know if it has been posted before or not but the EDP have withdrawn that original article and replaced with this about confirming league status - EDP Sport

Still undecided on what league I'd prefer. In an ideal world, it would be a stable EL containing both Peterborough and Ipswich.

For us to go up and them both to come down :blink: only in speedway :shock:

Actually - seeing that spanking our friends from the South got in the football yesterday, I can see why they're running scared :P