British Speedway Forum

you could well have a long wait on point 2 on not going again under the present promotion .Id say the Chapmans will still be at Lynn long after Frost has rode in to the sunset at Pboro.

that may or may not be the case....but totally irrelevant!!!

that may or may not be the case....but totally irrelevant!!!

No more irrelevant and a darn sight more intelligent than the ridiculous statement in your original post slagging off the Chapmans.

Looking forward to this: for one thing we didn't get the Newcastle/Glasgow fixture Down Here and for another it's a chance to see the best the EL has to offer as Team Riders.

Edited by BigFatDave

There are 2 reasons why I shall not be attending

1. The BSPA take fans for granted...well not this one they dont! I shall not be attending any BSPA shared events this year

2. Kings Lynn speedway, to my understanding wanted Peterborough out of business to increase there fan base.....hence i shall not show my face their again under their present promotion

Bye then. You keep believing the bull poo of information. The Peterborough management team doesn't seem to have an issue with the Chapman's & viser versa with regular visits to the Norfolk Arena.

Anyway, should be a cracker of a meeting providing the weather holds up with mixed forecasts. The only withdrawal from this meeting I foresee would be Lee Richardson.

I will be updating on this match on wednesday for the speedway updates site.

If anyone knows the format for this meeting and which teams will ride against each other in each heat. Please send me a message with the format to help me set up the meeting thread on Tuesday Evening.

apparently the same format was used for the PL Pairs at Somerset last year....

Could someone please make a race card for this event.

would try to make one myself, but just would'nt know where or how to start :blink:

Has there been a confirmed line-up for this meeting yet ?

I have just seen that Danny King and Tai Woffinden are both injured so that is more absentees.

I guess that there will probably be more drop outs before tomorrow evening making it the usual BSPA 'non-event'.

Difficult for the Kings Lynn promotion to get much spin on this meeting via the press, when they cant even get a firm line-up. Is Lee Richardson still in the line-up or is his van due a breakdown, sometime soon ?

Difficult for the Kings Lynn promotion to get much spin on this meeting via the press, when they cant even get a firm line-up. Is Lee Richardson still in the line-up or is his van due a breakdown, sometime soon ?

Shields missed the return at Eastbourne on Good Friday so I would think its touch and go whether he rides anyway.

Richardson can borrow his van

Bees wesbite lists states Ed "The EL #1" Kennett and the Fish will represent the Bees.

Bees wesbite lists states Ed "The EL #1" Kennett and the Fish will represent the Bees.

Brilliant... :party:

Brilliant... :party:

Thats last place sorted then :shock::t:

What? you mean whoever fish shows the fence to will come last? :rolleyes:

Fish wont be level with anyone at the First bend, not in this company. Mon The Fish. Mon my a***